Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst krystal dustypaws Lulu Joachim kerrigan Disney sherbet sound black moon snape Ovauzhar Lumina liam cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Enzo Fortress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Enzo Fortress - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 pm

"... I understand. I don't need protection or revenge over anything, though, Topher. As sick and painful as what happened was, perhaps it's how things are all meant to be."
Cynder paused, looking to the ground.
"... We can't get rid of fear completely, but healing the man is the right thing to do. I thought he was only legends at first- I read about him and al, yknow? But... but my experience showed me he was oh so real. And very much hurting. Like I've said before- I will heal. I'm fine, and I'll be fine. Pitch, on the other hand..."

The girl sighed, and shook her head.
"... I'm scared for him."

---
(( would you like Ged to talk to Agatha? ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 pm

OOC if you don't mind Smile

IC

Topher: "Wow Cyn... you're WAY nicer than I am." I tell her admiringly. "Seriously, no wonder the preacher loves you."

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Cynder would have laughed, if it weren't for the nagging emotions of upset and worry that forced a tight frown over her lips.
"I just try and see people the way they are, Top. Everyone needs mercy and pity once and a while. Even villains."

She gave a sigh and scowled.
"... but God, what will Matt think...?"

--
Gladamier had well left the room Boniface was in, to leave the man to think on what had happened.
His eyes turned toward the room Agatha had run to, and he gently moved to knock on the door.
HE spoke to assure her it was him and not someone else.

"Agatha, child...?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Topher: "hey now, the preacher isn't gonna stop lovin' ya over something like this. Like I've never seen a more devoted guy than him."

Agatha: "y..Yes, it's me.."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:49 pm

"I'm not worried that he'll stop loving me," She spoke, with a pang of upset, "... I'm worried how he'll react over this. I don't want to be seen as weak, especially in a situation like this. And if he worries too much over me...?"
The shapeshifter child scowled.
".. no, I don't want to bother him with my problems."

--
Ged stepped into the room silently, at her reply, moving instantly to get a chair and sit- he did not want to tower over or upset or overpower. He was a kinder man than that.
And humble.

".... I'm very sorry about your father. He's changed with his ideals, but it seems his views on doing the right thing still need some fixing."

(( g2g for now. ttyl. ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Topher: "You think he'll treat ya like a caged bird over this?"

Agatha:"He's ALWAYS been like that... It's why Mael and I made all those precautions to keep Christopher away from him. But even those failed..."

OOC Bye!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 am

"No. But making him worry pointlessly over my safety is no better."
Cynder gave a smirk to Topher.
"I wouldn't be free even if he let me be. Knowing him worrying about me would be worse than a cage."

--

Gladamier sighed, sitting back in his chair and folding his hands in his lap.
"... Often our own human attempts cannot hold people away from those who we protect. I tried to keep Cynder safe, once, and it only got her in further trouble..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:13 am

Topher: "What? Not into him?"

Agatha: "I'm a horrid mother too..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:26 am

Cynder gave an almost offended expression, furrowing her brows.
"I never said that! I meant... thinking that he is too worried over me...? I don't want that. You know?"
She looked away, scowling.
"I would feel guilty if he was upsetted by this. I know how piercing worry feels, I don't want Matthew to feel like that."

--
"Now, don't you say that."
The shapeshifter quickly sat on the edge of his chair, eyes blazing with determination, his lips pursed under his beard.
"Agatha, you are a wonderful mother. Topher would never have snapped out of that daze if it wasn't for you.."

The man scowled.
"I've been an awful uncle to the Cyn, and she's been so strong... but somehow, she still thinks highly of me. Topher loves you, he would not think you a horrible mother..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:31 am

Topher: "Ohhh!! I get ya, kinda like how I hide that I was a crook from Potion when we met." I nod in apology and understanding.

Agatha: "But aren't parents, even grand parents supposed to protect their children? I've only done this one time.."

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:41 am

The girl, always forgiving and understanding, nodded.
"Of course, Top. No need to give me that look, it was easy to misunderstand. Now, on with other matters-"
The young woman crossed her arms over her stomach, giving a troubled look.
"How do we deal with Pitch....? I doubt he'll take kindly to us... well, you, at least.."

--

"And I have raised none. Yes, I suppose they're supposed to protect their children or grandchildren. It's the same with me, as an uncle. But protecting them is sometimes allowing them, when they're the age they are, to understand the world."
Ged gave a thoughtful look.
"Take this, for example- when they're little, they do not know the difference of right from wrong. They know that they cannot steal, but that's about as far as it goes. As they get older, mature, they can deal with more and more truths of the world. They learn to look for themselves. Think, where would we be if our parents still tried to hold us protectively, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:48 am

Topher: "Maybe that could give us all the advantage we need..."

"Me and Joachim used to have this play that we would run for stealin'. What happened was I would go to the most guarded spot of wherever we go hitting and purposefully set off everything I could. Then he would grab the goods and we would split."

"Maybe we can do the same here. Like I distract him and you do your thing?"

Agatha: I mull over the words in my head, Ged certainly was a wise man. "Trouble is, I barely got any time with him as a child before he ran off to protect me."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 am

Sory gtg bye!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 am

Cynder thought this over for a minute, chewing over the idea and making a face in her thoughtfulness.

"hmmm- it might work. If we could find something tying in with Pitch's better side... something to make him remember? Hmm... I like that idea, it does sound like it would work."

---

"Then perhaps he grew up faster than you had thought."
The man gave a slight smile.
"The boy is strong. Cynder trusts him greatly... I wouldn't worry about him, Agatha. It's clear what time you did, and do have with him matters greatly in his life."

((ttyl. c: ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:43 am

Topher: "Yeah, trouble is we gotta find that something, AND I doubt he'd have it out in the open."

Agatha: I smile sadly, wiping some tears from my face, "Mael would be so proud of him.."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 am

"mmm-"

Cynder drew her expression to that of thought, rolling her eyes up to the ceiling.
"Say... Crest was sure interested in this man when I was reading about him. Perhaps he can help us find something...?"

--

Gladamier gave a small smile and nodded.
"Mael would be proud of you, Agatha. We should get you home... it's been a stressful day, I understand."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:17 am

Topher: "Well if Crest is half as obsessive as they say, he's probably found the backdoor to his grandma's house by now..."

Agatha: "I don't know if I should go just yet..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:28 am

Cynder choked down a laugh, putting a hand over her mouth.
"Honestly, after some of the worst situations, you manage to always make me laugh. Honestly, though... if Crest is on it, I'm positive we could get anything."

((Let me pm you on this maybe?))

---

The shapeshifter lifted a brow and gave a slight nod.
"... All right. I'm sorry about what happened. If there's any help you need with your father, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:32 am

OOC Sure!

IC

Topher: "Probably, that guy is something else I tell ya..."

Agatha: "you're a kind man Ged, why couldn't he be more like you?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:54 am

"Like a damned bloodhound, I'm telling you."
Cynder smirked.
"Though I think even a bloodhound talks more than Crest does-"

---

"I am no good man, though. I simply try and be the kindest I can. Cynder's taught me that being good to others is often the best thing. Your father is better than you think. He just has a few wrong ideals."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:58 am

Topher: "yeah no kidding..." I smirk at a thought, "And I think Chimmy is a little less scared of bloodhounds than him."

Agatha: "He ALWAYS has! Even when I was a young girl. He only kept me around for the next generation. He kept trying to set me up with his finest warrior to set up the next in the line. He never respected anyone, especially not Mael, and he's done so much bad!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 am

"Just a little," Cynder agreed with a laugh. "Though I tell you, I would be amused as ever if Crest just smelled out a track."

--

"I see..."
Ged folded his hands together and scowled.
"Unfortunately, we split ways shortly after you were born. His ideals are, I admit, not what I see the world coming to, or should ever come to. I don't know what ever shaped his views, but It's a shame that they did."
He paused and gave a thoughtful look.
"You're always welcome to the underground, if you need somewhere to go."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Topher: "I wouldn't be shocked if he has already..."

Agatha: "I appreciate that, but I have a home in France and I'll return to it once that foul thing is gone."

"Ged, can you do me a favor though?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 am

"He would make Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys blush with embarrassment."
Cynder smirked to Topher, glad to get her mind off of her aching body.

--
The shapeshifter nodded in understanding and turned to go, before Agatha asked if she could request a favour.
He paused, and glanced to her.
"Of course, dear. What might that be?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 am

Topher: "Yeah, we can house the Crest fan-club once we get ahold of him." I chuckle, "Have any clue how to get ahold of him?"

Agatha: "I know this is a rather unorthodox request. Considering I've only now starting to really know you, but you're just so... trustworthy and kind hearted."

"Could you help watch over Christopher... as his godfather?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enzo Fortress   Enzo Fortress - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enzo Fortress
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next