Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lumina black snape Ovauzhar kerrigan Lulu sherbet sound cynder Amythyst Joachim dustypaws krystal Disney liam moon
Affiliates
free forum

Artemis and Liria's House

Go down 
+2
CrouchJunior
Liria
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Artemis   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:59 pm

-My last thought before dropping my wand in sheer burning agony was sending the arm down with all it's strength.-

-after that my mind goes absolutely numb with pain. I yell out holding my wrist and stumbling about.-

Ooc will the burning leave physical marks?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:09 pm

(( Completely up to you. I would assume it leaves a burn mark, or a scar. But it really is up to you. This is the magic world, after all. ))

The searing heat seemed to stop, cooling down suddenly, like ice.

The woman held her own, using the winds as a shield, quivering as she put all her strength into protecting herself.

She trembled, sweat beading at her forehead as she grimaced and shifted to the side, just out of the way so she was not hit.

She began working on moving, getting out, to attack the Strayer.

"Come to your senses, boy... you lost once, you'll just keep loosing.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 pm

-Relief finds me in a vast maze of pain at last. However it doesn't change the burn marks on my hands or the scars.-

"I'm never going to lose, not this time, not ever again to you." -Fighting his agony tooth and nail , he reaches down and coerced his hand to pick up his wand to continue the fighting.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:19 pm

"Now now," Persephone hissed, stretching the wings again, her eyes dark.

"Don't make me do that again... it's pathetic to see you dance like that..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:25 pm

"I'll get back up as many times as I have to." -I say with resolve.-

-The yank my wand back and make the golems arm swing at her.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:31 pm

A soft laugh, Persephone raised a brow, using the wings again to protect her, flinching slightly.

"Then I'll burn your heart out..."

She raised her hand, and the spy began to heat up again, a stench of burning skin about it, now.

(( Are they inside or outside. Just to make sure, sorry. xdx ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:36 pm

-I yell in returning agony, but I run forward point my wand at her.- "Strayer Spell number 18!"

-A yellow spell leaves my wand, extending like a blade leaving an Invisable scabbard, forever extending as I swing my blade to try and sever the wing.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:39 pm

A surprised look, Persephone gave a cry of pain as the wing was sliced off, by the sword, melting back into a mere shadow.

She gave a loud snarl, re-summoning the darkness, surrounding herself in it, creating a horrifying creature that one might see only in their nightmares.
lengthy quad-legged body, like a starving god, with a serpentine tail, tipped with a scorpion's stinger.

It had a long neck- to which Persephone's face, though protected by the shadows, was shown clearly, twisting sickly, frighteningly.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis    Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 pm

-Keep calm, anything is only as strong as its weakest point. Let your opponent move first, analysis their attack pattern, learn it, use it against them.-

-All the advice of my years training me am auror flood back to me as I stand my ground.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 pm

A low hiss, the jaw of the creature- the woman- seemed to dislocate, swinging down in a sick way, shadows pouring like blood from it as it stepped forward, clawing at the ground, shooting it's tail forward to stab at Artemis with it's stinger-tipped-tail, a human scream echoing from it's throat.

A scream horrifically sounding like terrified children.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm

-Even Crouch didn't have this much blackness at his command. But it seems he was oblivious to this ability as well.-

-I bring my own shadow back to me and have it wrap onto me like a second skin and have it repeal the stinger.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:04 pm

The thing hissed, shifting slightly and bounding to the side, like a greyhound, opening and closing it's jaw in a gnashing anger, swiping it's clawed foreleg at Artemis, using it's tail to again go after him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 pm

-I don't even bat an eyelash as both attacks were repulsed.-

-Fade, I discovered your secret. It's not that you held a power I didn't. It wasn't that even among prodigies you were one.-

-Sheer faith.-

-Faith the shadow could protect me. Faith I would protect my children and wife. Faith I was a worthy Strayer. Faith I could win!-

-The houses rocks from the inside out as the golem crawled over the house and morphed its body into a large swallow and it charges at her.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm

The creature winced at the Sparrow, stepping back and giving another hiss, melting back into a human shape, she woman forming a shield of the shadows again, exhausted now from the use of her magic.

Damn it....
Maybe she would... just move after Liria now. Get her while she was helpless.... this battle was a waste of her strength...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:26 pm

"It's over Persephone." -I point at her feet, showing her my shadow which while she was distracted with my bird, I had silent wrapped around her and it was moving up her body as though to mummify her.-

Ooc feel free to have her escape
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 pm

(( gotcha gotcha ))

Damn it....

God damn everything...

A pause, Persephone grimaced and looked at the Strayer before giving a cruel grin.

"... sorry, Strayer.... but I'm tired of your games..."

A growl, she snapped out the pin for the smoke bomb and threw it into the air, giving her enough of her strength and time to apparate out.

She couldn't believe she had lost.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:37 pm

-I did it father! But the battle isn't over. I should return to Honora to reunite with Liria.-

"Crest, can you follow her?" -I seem to be talking to nothing but then Crest drops down from the roof.-

-He Disapparates out without another word as I leave for Honora!-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 pm

(( where to? Honora or just random place ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ooc   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Your choice!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:47 pm

(( oh dear goodness. Give me a minute, I'll need to make up my mind. One minute ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:07 am

-Now to return to Honora, Liria will be there...-

-I disapparate out.-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:23 pm

We arrive-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 pm

I take us inside and the first thing I do is look over Arthur and Elena for injuries.
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Artemis were fine.... He didn't hurt us....-I say soothingly-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:27 pm

I sigh in relief, "I just had to be sure..."

I walk over to here, I'm overjoyed you're alright." I kiss her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis and Liria's House   Artemis and Liria's House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis and Liria's House
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next