Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape liam moon sherbet cynder Lumina krystal black Amythyst sound Disney dustypaws Joachim Ovauzhar Lulu kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Knockturn Alley

Go down 
+4
Cynder Dustypaws
Liria
RavenHaven
CrouchJunior
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:25 am

Raven can remember fighting her back when she stole Crouch's magic. Raven had taken hers in return. "Can I ask you something about her? Simply because I'm curious?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:44 am

"You can ask all the questions you would like about her. Whether or not I answer them is up in the air," he said with a teasing smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:45 am

Raven smirks with him, then proceeds.  "If Crouch is her brother and you are her husband, why doesn't she see, or at least sympathize, with our cause?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:12 am

He hesitated before answering with a simple, "I don't know... I've tried to get her to understand our cause, but she refuses. She thinks what we do is bad and that we'll only die if we continue this way." He shook his head. "I don't even know why she married me if she thought that of what I do."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:19 am

"From my experience in fighting her, I'd say she's confused and deluded when it comes to people like us."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:56 pm

He sighed. "I hope she sees sense soon.I'd hate to think that she'll lead her entire life without the truth of our cause."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:24 pm

"Honestly, I don't think that we're as bad as everyone perceives... We just view the world differently and act upon it."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:29 am

"Because we don't fight for their corrupt systems view of justice we've been labeled as the bad guys. We do fight for justice. Our justice."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:41 pm

"Justice for the different people... Some of which grew up with a broken, eventually killed, family and horrible people..."  Raven thinks back to that day she was orphaned, the image of her father killing her mother, then eventually himself, engraved in her brain, never to disappear.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:51 pm

"Sounds...tragic."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Raven nods, "Especially when you're eleven years old..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:46 pm

"I'm sorry that happened to you. Let justice be served then."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:48 pm

Raven smiles a little.  "It was satisfying, killing Eleazer Prince, though... I only wish now that my father didn't kill himself so I could kill him."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:08 pm

"Vengeance doesn't feel like vengeance unless it is delivered by your hand."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:04 am

"Truer words have never been spoken..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:37 am

He grinned and nodded. "I've been in situations like that myself. Of course, none of them quite as personal as yours."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Raven smiles. "I'm glad you haven't had to suffer like I have."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:32 am

He smiled at her and laughed slightly. "Yeah, me too."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 10:31 am

The kitsune was leaning against a wall near the entrance to the infamous alley, taking his time to breath in the chaos that was unfurling around the area. The threads of hatred, mistrust and suspicion set every sinew of his being alight, invigorating his aching muscles. It had been far too long since Lukas had sought out danger, and his mind and body alike were complaining about it. He'd been encompassed by peaceful intentions for far too long.

well, i guess i don't have to go into the alley itself.

He simply observed the various wizards and witches shuffling by, not even looking twice at the ones who shot him dark looks, wondering why the hell a student was standing outside such a risky area. But the gryffindor didn't care, smirking to himself.

If only he wasn't so bored..
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:51 pm

(( having to bend the time space continuum for this a bit lol ))

The hood of Amy's jacket was pulled over her head concealing her face more from the harsh rays of the sun than anything as she headed off of Diagon Alley towards Knockturn Alley. She was running low on potion ingredients and although The Apothecary carried much of what she needed there were just some things that were better left to the discrete manner in Knockturn. Caught up in the list of ingredients she had almost walked right past the other Hogwarts student, but she paused noticing him out of the corner of her eye and lowered her hood " odd.. I don't usually see other students down this way." she spoke indirectly, yet curiously as she stepped in front of him. She looked him over for a moment trying to place his face, but when she couldn't resolved that he must be in a different house.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:15 pm

With his sharp hearing he couldn't help but overhear, considering the cloaked figure in front of him. Her hair was just as dark - no, darker - than his own, regarding the girl with obvious curiousity. Yellow eyes bored into hers as an amicable smile pulled at the corner of his lips. Although, to anyone else it probably looked like he was about to snarl.

"You must like the secrecy of this alley, i can pretend i never saw you, if that helps." He stuck out his hand, not expecting her to shake it but offering it anyway.

"I'm Lukas, sadly i'm a fourth-year gryffindor." The student only mere inches from him had enough confidence in themselves to approach him, so he'd definitely give her his time and interest.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:45 am

She paused only a moment to study his golden eyes curiously before reaching out her own alabaster hand delicately in a polite handshake " Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lukas. I'm Amy.." she smiled brightly "Slytherin sixth-year. I was wondering why I couldn't place your face." She leaned against the cool stones of the darkened alley wall tucking her hands back into the pockets of her leather jacket "and I don't mind if you tell anyone you saw me here. I'm not much for secrecy unless it's necessary and this trip was for potion ingredients. No big deal... " she gazed at him with glacial eyes racked with inquiry "but I'm curious what brings you skulking around Knockturn Alley? Not the most pleasant of characters down here usually."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Lukas   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:52 am

The boy seemed perfectly at ease to answer her question, seemingly oblivious to the confused stares they were being given. Oh, he did notice, he just didn't particularly care- He wasn't a stranger to these parts.

"Usually." He picked out the word she had used. "But then again, here you are." His smile was still bright, eager, interested.
And I have no qualms with associating with others who society deems unsavoury. They often have the most information, it's always the ones who get ignored or shunned that know exactly what's going on." His hauntingly honeyed eyes closed for a brief second, nostrils flaring as he carefully breathed in the malice that seemed to waft from the alley. Although not directed towards the pair, it was a sweet tincture that he couldn't help but notice, to relish in that fraction of a moment.

Realising he had relaxed ever so slightly, he took on a blase tone as he ran a hand through his hair. "Basically, my friends are here. These are people that get along with me."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:12 am

((sorry if this is short.. still not feeling 100%))

She smirked a little "indeed.. here I am. I find the unsavory people more than interesting down here." She glanced around herself making sure no one was watching them too closely "do you want to walk with me? I still need to go to Borgin and Burkes to pick up something I ordered a little while back." Usually she wouldn't have offered, but she didn't want to leave the younger Gryffindor alone in such a sketchy place.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:49 pm

He nodded politely, still scanning the area himself, gold eyes resting on cloaked figures that drifted slightly close to his personal space. "Of course, although you needn't feel responsible for me." He offered her a reassuring smile, but it was more fanged than anything pleasant. He'd nail this "polite smile" eventually.

"I used to linger here long before I transferred to Hogwarts. These people won't hurt me, and even if they did..." He trailed off, a dark look flitting across his narrow features for the briefest second, before returning to his usual carefree and passive expression. He almost couldn't help himself, the hostility and suspicion that rolled off the bodies around him sparked his senses into overdrive, welcoming their negativity eagerly.

"You have no obligation to look after me, if you don't want to." He reminded her gently, not feeling offended in the slightest that she felt he needed protecting. Of course, he was just a fourth year gryffindor, he didn't exactly fit in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knockturn Alley   Liria - Knockturn Alley - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knockturn Alley
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next