Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound Ovauzhar Amythyst krystal black sherbet Lulu Disney cynder moon Joachim liam dustypaws snape Lumina kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys

Go down 
+8
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
Jacques Nott
RiverSeth
Liria
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys Empty
PostSubject: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 pm

St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries is a wizarding hospital located in London, England. It was founded by famous Healer Mungo Bonham in the 1600s.[1] The emblem of St. Mungo's is a wand crossed with a bone. It is a huge hospital.

Hogwarts students that are injured at school are normally treated at the Hospital wing by Madam Pomfrey, the school nurse, but some injuries are too major for her, so the students are sent to St. Mungo's Hospital for better treatment.

Ground Floor - Reception and Artefact Accidents
(Artefact Accidents deals with cauldron explosions, wands backfiring, broom crashes, and so forth)

First Floor - Creature-Induced Injuries
(Addresses bites, stings, burns, embedded spines, etc)

Second Floor - Magical Bugs and Diseases
(Addresses contagious maladies such as dragon pox, Vanishing Sickness, and Scrofungulus)

Third Floor - Potions and Plant Poisoning
(Addresses rashes, regurgitation, uncontrollable giggling, and more)

Fourth Floor - Spell Damage
(Addresses unliftable jinxes, hexes, incorrectly-applied charms, etc)

Fifth Floor - Visitors' Tearoom and Hospital Shop
(A place for visitors to relax and purchase gifts for patients)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:20 pm

- In the dead of night, wanting to do more than explore the dark arts I sneak into the archives in Mungos, looking for research on unfinished healing spells, memory charms, grabbing progress reports on Lockheart, even finding a nifty curse by one Urquhart Rackharrow... using quill charms to copy over everything I need for research and leaving everything almost as if it was not touched at all. -
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Cynder gave a soft moan as she was slowly pulled out of the dreamy purple clouds of her dreams, away from the soft warmth of dream Snape's arms.
"Remember..." he whispered softly as she slowly awakened to the real world.

How long had it been, she wondered, since they were in the cave? For a moment, Cynder panicked, looking around the sterile white hospital room, clutching at her sheets, her mind racing on where Aadias might be.
A slice of pain running up her side made her yelp with surprise, making her realize where she was.
This... wasn't Hogwarts..
There was the stale scent of blood and potions, and the soft chitter-chatter of doctors and visitors trying not to wake to dozing.

Cynder slumped back into her bed, eyes tired, slightly shocked at her position. Slowly, she reached tenderly to her side, feeling beneath the hospital clothing and touching the thin lumps of a healing scar that ran from her shoulder to her waist.
The thin, pale girl gave a stifled moan and closed her eyes.
If only she were back in the world of dreams... it was nice to hear his voice and stay in his warm embrace for as long as she did.
She wanted to go back. Being unconscious, feeling the cool Potion's Master's arms around her was much, MUCH, better then the reoccurring stabbing pains that shot through her body every time she took a numb breath.
But still... just holding onto his image and his warmth and his voice in her mind was enough... just enough for now..
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:48 pm

OOC YES! Cynder is back!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:52 pm

After a few moments, the pale girl stood shakily, with the help of a Healer, and wobbled down to the first floor where they examined her and finally let her be released.
Cynder gave a soft shutter as she relaxed, putting on a shapeless black dress. It was a bit tight-fitting, mostly around her chest and waist due to the lumpy form being sewn in a bit, but otherwise it was expressionless and bland.
But, nonetheless, the thin girl wore it, and slowly walked away from Mungos'

(( Indeed. Got grounded for a while, so... :I ))
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: ?   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:01 am

I lie there on a bed..feeling restless...I had refused point blank to wear hospital clothes..So I was wearing my usual leather jacket and jeans...at least I THOUGHT it was my usual...it felt like me though..

You see....I woke up a few days ago alone...I was lying on here...I hear people talking about I had been bleeding badly when they rescued me..

Oh! Who am I you are asking?

I don't know.........
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:05 am

ooc not even a name?!...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:06 am

OOC Patience my young Padowan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:08 am

OOC Interested...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 am

You should be Crouch....concerns you GREATLY -evil laughter-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 am

OOC Even MORE interested...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:12 am

Come to chat then if you want to learn more..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: ?   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:02 am

I stare at ny ceiling...so bored.......-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 pm

-I apparate outside of Mungos and rush in, thank the Dark Lord I have so cleverly kept my allegiance a secret to the rest of the Wizarding World so well... else they would've carted me off to Azkaban by now...

I demanded that they treat River immediately and they brought her to a bed-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: ?   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:05 pm

I look over and see someone new...It was a girl...a beautiful girl at that..I hope she was okay...I see a guy with her and wonder if thats her boyfriend-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:07 pm

-I sit in the room waiting for River to recover and can't help but notice the guy staring at her-

You got a problem? I can give you two reasons to be in here if you keep staring...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: ?   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:08 pm

The guys warning oddly didn't bug me-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Whatever. I'm not here to mess anyone up... count it as your lucky day and look elsewhere, or I may change my mind, got it?
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: ?   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

I chuckled he was amusing for some reason but l did as he asked but every so often l would glance at her feeling concern
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:29 pm

-Half of me wanted to silence his laughter for good, but the other half couldn't be bothered to try... I would stay by her side. Hate me though she may, and she's probably right to... I could never hate her...-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: ?   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:40 pm

He seemed distracted so I stared at her she was beautiful...I hope it wasnt serious whatever was wrong with her...Those people even though they were kind...there was no excitement here..and l got restless
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:42 pm

-I whisper into River's ear in a way that isn't audible to anyone-

Riv... get well soon... Barty misses his sister... i love you... regardless if you hate me or not...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 pm

I wake slaowly and open my eyes, confused. where was i?
I Looked up and saw crouch, and i remembered what had happened. the argument. I gasped and shut my eyes again, hoping crouch hadnt seen i was awake. what was wrong with me...what had i done?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Riv...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 pm

I sighed, and opened my eyes, feeling them fill up with tears as i watched him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys   sound - St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys Empty

Back to top Go down

St Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injurys
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next