Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws black liam snape Disney Joachim moon sound kerrigan Amythyst Ovauzhar krystal Lulu cynder sherbet Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

In depth analysis

Go down 
+4
Liria
AmythystDolohov
Wrath'stwinSinXx
RavenHaven
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:55 pm

see, part of me doesnt even think shes good (my character and i dont know lol) Becuase she is fine doing 'evil' things for a 'good' reason, but part of me doesnt think she knows where to draw the line...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:10 am

Is Artisan's ego real or exaggerated as a mask?
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:53 pm

I don't know him well enough but I'm gonna take a swing at it and say half and half. Everyone has an ego, just how big and how much they show it is different. He could be using it as a mask to hide behind (I do that all the time).
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:04 am

For anyone who knows this character:
Does Leon seem overly tragic? Does he have to many ailments and not enough strengths? He is suppose to be an OC with a horrid past but, should I relax it or keep it as is?
He basically is a immortal vampiric god of ice with the second soul of Jack the Ripper
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:12 pm

swoosh.. okay sooo i think i can only answer of a few of these but im bored so meh

first off.. Artemis is a perfect head Strayer. he's the sort of political leader I think they world needs. You all keep talking about his compassion, but you have to remember he is a Strayer at the same time and this carries a sort of knowledge that most people wouldn't even begin to comprehend as well as discipline. His own morale code is actually what I love.  You see it takes a  great deal of strength and wisdom to not act on your impulses.. if this makes any sense.

Second.. honestly I think River is more crazy for her contentious trust of her brother. lol I have six brothers irl and if any one of them showed any of the insanity that is Crouch I would turn tail and run... family or not I value my own life. also putting herself between mortal enemies is like literally the definitive signs of pure insanity to me.

Third- Crouch Sr. worst fucking father..ever. no need for explanation

As for Artisan.. I honestly think he's a scared little boy hiding behind a family name and an ego the size of Mount Vesuvius.  I think his vulnerable side shows just enough to see this, but its so rare that it's easily overlooked rather easily.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:23 pm

WHooo. Im not the only one that thinks River is nuts!
(although i really would do anyhting for my brother. not my sister though...)
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:43 pm

oh I'd kill for my brothers.. but I don't think i could handle a psychopath lol especially one so nonchalant.  luckily most of my brothers are pretty stable
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:47 pm

my mother tells me i have 'psychopathic tendencies '
...witch is worrying. 
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:59 pm

mums say that just to worry us.. trust me. 

besides you have to remember everything is about perspective what she may see as odd and psychotic outburst's you may find perfectly normal.. and that's well.. perfectly normal lol
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:03 am

Is Death really bad? We all know he does bad things but is he truly a bad person?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:41 am

I like Leon as he is! It's very inventive and awesome (as is he) so I'd say keep him as is! XD

Death I think is more a follower than true evil. He didn't join for any malicious reason like revenge or sadism, but because of his family's beliefs. Sure his current belief system is not morally straight but he's not evil to be evil.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:49 am

Alright, thanks! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing too much! ^^
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Why does Crouch like having enemies?
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Because he's a sociopath so he doesn't care if he has enemies or friends. He's also pretty power hungry and so the fact that he has so many enemies could be a clue that he's doing something "right".
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 pm

i dont think its that he 'likes' it. I kinda think he 'needs' it.
Like, as a child, the one person he counted as an enemy, he could not stop. I think that actaully scarred him allot more than either he realises- and as he grew up, he needed enemies to beat them.
And because he has spent so much time in revenge and hate, i think part of him is ingranded in his enemies. If he didnt have them, i do not think he would know what to do- fighting (not just with people he hates) is how he tries to get past what he went through as a child.

Does that make sense?!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:43 pm

Interesting theories! Smile All of them correct in a way!

I've always considered it part of his pathological need for attention. It's why all his plans and schemes are always announced grandly instead of done in secrecy like his contemporaries.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:49 pm

you can tell i think about these things far to much.

I actually think he and Riv crave attention more than anything else- they just go around it in different ways
he makes enemies, does stupid stuff to be seen and 'feared'
where as riv just wants to be loved and accepted.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Or maybe he goes out of his way to make enemies because he feels they're the only ones he can get attention from?
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Possible.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Who's the better duelist? Artemis or Crest?

I ask this namely because I read a question somewhere that got me thinking about this. 'Is it better to know a few tricks really well (Crest) or to know a lot of tricks (Artemis)?'
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:11 pm

(Personally? I'd say Artemis
But that's because I think it's better to have a wide variety, because once you've used up the tricks you know well and they haven't worked...
What else is there? Regardless, both are excellent Smile
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:20 am

So for Crest and Raven, I found an analogy in a book that I think describes them perfectly:

Glaciers and volcanoes both have the potential to transform landscapes, but one does so by burying what lies beneath, where the other spews forth new terrain. 
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:25 am

Fascinating...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Differences between Death and Crouch

So recent rps have really brought some things to my attention. Crouch and Death while they serve the same cause have phenomenal differences which I really love for some reason.

Crouch is basically like a warlord whereas Death is more like Loki or Palpatine. Between the pair, while Crouch I believe is stronger magically, Death is more cunning. After all, he managed to talk Crouch (the blood-hungry and power-addicted sociopath) out of the Head Death Eater position without fighting. That I respect greatly. When presented with a wall, Crouch will blast it down where Death would walk around it. 

Also Death is his own man who fights for a cause. Crouch essentially is his cause at the expense of his own self. If Voldemort asked him to jump, Crouch would ask how high. Death however has his own identity outside the cause. 

Furthermore, Death has a more people friendly identity. As demonstrated with Joachim, Death didn't threaten him into help him. He rationalized with him, giving him not only a temporary ally but a future asset. 

That being said, Crouch has his strengths too. He uses his notoriety to his advantage to intimidate his foes. His power practically makes him a juggernaut for the dark arts. As well, while having essentially little-to-no moral compass to speak of, this allows him to do all sorts of horrors without a flicker of hesitation. 

Furthermore, Crouch has a more keen awareness of himself I think. He knows precisely who he is and how to make the best use out of it. He knows how others perceive him and uses this to his advantage. 

IDK, I'm just rambling at this point, any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:27 pm

-am so glad i am not the only one that spends far too much time thinking about things like this-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In depth analysis   artemis - In depth analysis - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In depth analysis
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Out of Character-
Jump to: