Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar snape krystal dustypaws kerrigan Disney cynder moon sound Lumina black liam Joachim Amythyst sherbet Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Calliope Walnut Selwynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

Walnut - Calliope Walnut Selwynn Empty
PostSubject: Calliope Walnut Selwynn   Walnut - Calliope Walnut Selwynn EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:53 am

Name: Calliope Walnut Selwynn. But I prefer to be called Walnut Smile

Year: 6th Year

Wand: 14 and 1/2 inches. Sycamore Wood. Phoenix Feather Core (the same core as the Dark Lord's) Wink Unbendable.

House: SLYTHERIN!!!! The BEST house in the WORLD!
Seriously, if one house would win, it's obviously Slytherin Smile

Blood Status: PUREBLOOD! Very Happy

Favourite Subjects: Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Potions and.....let's just assume I like every subject.

Appearance: I am 5.7ft tall. I have long, brown, curly hair, green eyes and I look cute and cuddly. But Beware, I am mean and fierce! Grrrrrrrrr! >.< Unless, I know and like you, I am harmless Smile

Weapons: I am a skilled dueller. I do not duel to kill (unless I really dislike you). I never mean to kill. Only hurt or seriously injure.
I am an Animagi. I turn into a basilisk Smile Some people say it's impossible BUT I'm a Great Slyth, I can do anything Very Happy
I am fluent in English, Mermish, Squid and PARSELTONGUE Cool
-be afraid What a Face

History: At the age of 3, my parents, Calliope Prewett nee Potter (James Potter's lost sister) and Fabian Prewett were murdered by 5 Death Eaters due to their refusal of joining them. Since that day on, I swore vengeance, to kill those 5 Death Eaters. I blamed them for having me thrown from family to family. I was orphan that no one wanted. Until my father's cousin, Isabella Selywnn took me in. I grew up with her son, Mason. Unfortunately, when I went to Hogwarts, Mason chose to attend Durmstrang because he didn't want to have an education with "Mudbloods".
I was against Death Eaters until I was visited one fine night by a current DE whose identity I do not know.
Once I became a DE, I decided that this would be the best chance to find out who had killed my parents. I only managed to find one of the DEs, Antonin Dolohov, who is in Azkaban at the moment. Just when I was about to find out more, the Centaur, Bane, had read the stars and said that one of the DEs were onto me so I ended up working side by side with enemies.
Until, Crouch and Amy found me out. I had to quit my mission, to find the DEs responsible, but I still remain a faithful DE. My parents deserved their death. I learnt from their mistakes and have become both fearless and loyal.

Last edited by WalnutSelwynn on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something)
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

Walnut - Calliope Walnut Selwynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calliope Walnut Selwynn   Walnut - Calliope Walnut Selwynn EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 am

Back to top Go down

Calliope Walnut Selwynn
Page 1 of 1