Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound Amythyst Lulu liam moon sherbet snape dustypaws cynder Joachim krystal black Disney kerrigan Lumina Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 pm

She believed in giving people a chance, but Descole had the evidence, and they both knew it. 'I will be in touch with one of the aurors at the school, most likely a Strayer. But, it is enough proof.'

Cayden's expression became merely curious.
'What baffles me is why you withheld all this information from me...'

like a true couple.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Descole tensed and snarled quickly in response.

"No. Not a Strayer... I have quite terrible ties with the family, for one... and several of the boys are in the process of protecting Cynder. I cannot risk the fact that they might try and turn against us."

A pause, the man scowled and straightened his hat lightly.

"Because I meant to keep this mission to myself. I don't want other Aurors interfering with my work, you see..."

(( Indeed <3
Descayden ))
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Desden. Very Happy
Caydole..

She spoke curtly again, adopting her professional voice. 'did you ever consider they were protecting her for a good reason? I need to hear them out Descole, but I will not let any other aurors get involved, that aren't already. I value the Strayer's opinion as much as I value yours.'

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm

(( lolshipshipshipship ))

Descole's expression darkened, and he clenched his teeth together, turning roughly away from Cayden, moving swiftly back to the table by the fireplace, pouring himself a new glass of wine, which he downed quickly as if it were a mere shot of firewhiskey.

It tasted sweet down his throat, the alcohol tingling his mouth and tongue delightfully, slowly giving his brain the fuzzy feeling again.

He refilled his glass again before replying to Cayden with a smug and upset air.

"Fine, then. If you prefer the opinion of a damned child over myself, then go ahead. But no matter what they say, I'm getting that girl. Ged does not deserve to have another piece of Clare to make him happy... "
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 pm

So that's what this was about.... she put one hand on his shoulder, still keeping her distance. 'It is my duty to listen to every auror, but it doesn't mean I will take their word over yours.'

'Hatred is clouding your judgement Descole, i'm not against you.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Descole gave a snarl and yanked away from Cayden, his grip on the glass tight, the red liquid sloshing lazily in the glass.
He turned his back to the woman, body tense, hands tight and shaking, shoulders twitching as pain raked at his chest.
Grief, again....
it gave him a headache and forced him to hobble to his chair and sink into it as not to let his legs give way under him.

He didn't sob, though. Merely, his breathing grew rugged, and his body quivered in remembrance.

"No..." he rasped, setting the glass down to grasp the arms of the chair tightly, as if his life depended on it.
His face was turned down to his lap, his back heaving with each laboured breath.
"I don't care. She is destined to die... And I will kill her... I'll kill them all...."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 pm

In that moment she only felt unfathomable pity for the man. His life had been wrecked and consumed by hatred, not unlike the Death Eaters, or many other aurors here.

Hatred was a dangerous emotion after all.

Cayden didn't care when she latched her arms around him in a comforting hug, before stepping back immediately, becoming the head auror she was again.

'If you truly believe that is right, i cannot stop you.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:58 pm

(( Hugs make errything better, isn't that right Descole? c: ))

Descole simply couldn't react to that.
He froze, his body tight and hunched over in the pained position he had sat in.

Had she just...
hugged him...?

He felt a snarl grow in his stomach, but somehow, no matter how much he wanted to just let it out at her in fury, he couldn't.
Silly him.

With a deep breath, he regained his composure and straightened up, his lips pursed tightly.

"It's the best for this world if they are gotten rid of. And whatever your silly Strayers say, I'll still do my job."

And he stood, turning weakly away from her, moving to gather his belt and cloak to return to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 pm

The fact he was refusing to lash out at her mystified the woman for a moment.

'Either way Descole, I am still your friend as well as your superior, goo luck on your mission.' she nodded curtly, fixing her bun before leaving swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 pm

(( Descayden. c: ))

Descole did not say anything as she left.
Instead, he exhaled, drank his wine, and clipped together his things.

Time to end what he started.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ooc   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:12 pm

I just realize it says 'goo luck.'
that's even worse than wlecome...
jesus, i must be tired.

Desden (thats what im calling it) Razz

night night <3
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

(( GOO LUCK. Very Happy

night Merrmaid <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Auror Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:48 pm

The woman waited in Descole's office patiently, quietly wondering why she had been summoned here.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Cynder stumbled, surprised at the man's roughness as he shoved her into the main area of his office, the darkness enclosing the usually fire-lit room.
There was a quiet, yet dark air as he shut the door behind him.

He still held Cynder's arm tightly, his fingers hurting her limb, though she did not protest.

When Descole saw Cayden, he inclined his head and shoved Cynder toward her.

"I thought I asked you, M'lady, that you would make sure other aurors did not get in the way. Especially the Strayer boys...."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:53 pm

'Sit.' Cayden pointed to one of the chairs, instructing Cynder sharply before addressing Descole.

'I have not had contact with them since our last encounter, they've been avoiding my owls. I'm assuming it's because of her...?' she lightly gestured towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Cynder did so, sitting quickly, confused and frankly terrified at this sudden change of events.

Descole, however, remained quite upset.

"I wouldn't be surprised. She knew what is destined for her kind, and yet she came with backup... with the Strayers."

A pause, he inhaled sharply and unsheathed his sword, which had a few scratches and clips on the blade, unlike before.

"look what that damned Crest boy did!" He snarled, tossing the sword down in fury at Cayden's feet, "Broke my sword's spell! Humiliated me! All because he somehow got his hands on more then enough information! And how? How!?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:00 pm

She slowly bent down to pick the sword up, not taking her eyes off Descole. 'You must calm yourself, Jean, or bringing her here will become a pointless endeavour and it will do so very quickly.'

Cayden straightened again, passive, wisps of white hair falling from her bun.

'Shall I make tea?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Descole moved swiftly to a nearby chair, putting his hands on the back, shaking with fury.
The composed look he had kept in the forest was completely gone.
He did not answer Cayden.
He didn't care.

Tea or not, he was still pissed.

Cynder watched quietly before looking at Cayden softly, her brown eyes curious.
"Excuse me, Miss. But... if you don't mind... may I have a cup..?"

A pause, she cleared her throat, realizing how her voice was quivering.
"I'm... Cynder. Cynder Dustypaws. Though, you probably already know that.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 pm

She pulled the corners of her mouth up in a curt smile at the girl, flipping the switch on the kettle and waiting for it to start emitting a whistle before she spoke.

'I am well aware of your situation, Miss Dustypaws. And Jean, if you're going to hinder this investigation, I can always take it elsewhere.' there was a small hint of challenge in her eyes.

Either you calm down, or I will take this matter entirely into my hands.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Cynder winced at Cayden, turning her attention to her right arm, rubbing the scar of a signature Descole had given her.

As for the man himself, he remained where he was for a few moments, breathing heavy, his teeth gritted in pure fury.
However, this didn't last long, and when he looked at Cayden and saw her challenging expression, he had to force himself to pull his thoughts together.

Straightening, Jean Descole inhaled deeply and loosened his grip on the chair back, his lips and face relaxing as he had trained himself to do.

"Fine, then. I'm calm. Happy?"

A pause, he inhaled deeply again, letting go of the chair, but remaining behind it.

"Due to... certain reasons, I had to agree to bring Cynder here for questioning instead of ridding of her right away. That's why I asked if you would come, M'lady."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Cayden dropped the challenge in her eyes, he had complied, good.

The kettle screeched louder, making the woman raise her voice slightly, above the noise. 'Tell me exactly what happened Jean, and I will ask Miss Dustypaws to confirm it.' Cayden was entirely aware of Jean's....past, but she had to act on the Ministry's words first.

But then again, Cayden did have a mind of her own, a powerful one at that.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Cynder inhaled and spoke to be heard, her tone still soft.

"So you're not going to make me drink veritaserum or anything?"

Descole gave a curt laugh at the girl, sounding exhausted and worn in the head, as if running on the last of his nerves and senses.
He looked at Cayden and asked her a question with forced calmness.

"I assume you mean what happened today, just a few minutes ago, then?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:27 pm

She appreciated the forced calmness, the kettle giving one final screech before abruptly silencing. The room became ominously quiet for a moment, before the Auror spoke again.

'People find their ways around veritaserum, Miss. I will trust you are telling me the truth when you talk, it would serve you better if you did. If found lying I will lock you up with no question.'

The woman strode over to the kettle and poured three cups of tea, in case Descole wanted one, but she highly doubted it. She placed a mug in Cynder's hands, smiling politely.

'And yes Jean, everything.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Cynder nodded quietly, taking the cup of tea with a gentle 'thank you' muttered under her breath.

Descole did not pay mind to the tea, inhaling again with a short frustration but allowing himself to relax slightly.

"I left after our meeting the other day to get Cynder. She knew that I was after her, and when we encountered, she agreed to meet me in the forest after saying goodbye to her friends."

A pause, he looked at Cynder with a painful twist of the neck.
His words he spat at her were laced with venom.
"Isn't that right.... Miss Dustypaws..?"

The girl nodded without fear at him, and confirmed what he said with a small 'yes'

Descole continued.

"When she finally did meet me in the forest, she began to try and tell me that Clare had actually cared for me, and that Ged had done nothing wrong."

"And he didn't! You read what Clare thought, you know that!"
Cynder objected, tensing slightly with indignant eyes.
Descole's mouth twitched in an angry snarl.

"I would ask you don't interrupt," He hissed back at the girl, gathering himself and again moving on.
"She gave me a letter from Clare, which I read. I must admit I was unconvinced, and lashed out at her, ready to finish my job. However, before I could, Crest Strayer appeared and brought out a sword of his own."

A pause, Cynder nodded to confirm what Descole said.

"Mr. Strayer fought better then anyone I've ever fought- and he actually... he actually beat me."

Descole admitted this painfully, as if overwhelming humiliation had washed over him.
He even looked away, a scowl on his face.

"And I got Cynder to agree to be brought here for questioning. And that's what happened."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 pm

'One question, If I may ask you Miss Dustypaws?' she took a long sip of her tea, eyes logical and reasoning, seeing past the irritation in Descole's posture.

'Why did you agree to be questioned if Crest defeated your attacker? You do realize it is unlikely you will leave this room alive?' there was an undertone to her words, and the woman briefly wondered if Cynder would pick up on it.

You're unlikely to leave if Jean has his say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next