Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney moon Lumina krystal liam kerrigan sherbet snape dustypaws cynder black Amythyst sound Lulu Joachim Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 pm

'So you helped them..' her shoulders dropped in relief, trmebling slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 pm

The Auror gave a short pause, standing ever so slightly and eyeing Cayden gently.
"They'll be fine, Annete..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:02 pm

'I-I thought you betrayed me..' she couldn't have looked anymore glad to be wrong. All aggressiveness immediately left her.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Jean's expression dropped a bit, at the word 'betrayed'.

"... You know I wouldn't, Annete..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 pm

She immediately pulled him into a hug, encompassing her arms around him. 'I'm so sorry...' thank Merlin, thank Merlin.. 'I know.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Stiff and sore Descole gave a small, surprised at the sudden hug, but glad to have it.

He returned it, putting his own muscular arms around the woman and smiling slightly.

".... I can see why you would doubt. Crest and his lover are fine.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:50 pm

May Smith enter?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Cyn's choice :3 i dont mind

'I'm glad to hear, I'll try not to doubt you next time..' she placed her chin on his shoulder, keeping her arms around him, finding comfort in the simplicity of this moment.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:15 am

(( Utterly up to Crouch. Sorry I haven't been on, this is a busy month. ))

"..."
A slight pause, he wondered if it would be good for her to trust him next time. He never knew what he was going to do next... what he would have to do, or go along with....
But he didn't say anything about it, and merely gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:42 am

Storming into the office, but with the pace of a casual stroll, I open the door and step right into the center of the room eyeing both of them.

"The two of them have disappeared. Off the map again. I certain we can all agree who is to blame here."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:17 pm

A smooth smile, Cayden broke away from the embrace gently, regarding
Auror Smith with a defiant yet powerful gaze. 'You should knock before you enter, manners are free in this world.' she smoothed down her robes, looking entirely at ease.

Which she was, Auror Smith could never scare such a fierce and confident woman.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Without even regarding the comment, I turn to Descole with my impassive face.

"You let them get away."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Descole had turned from rather soft to instantly stern and commanding- his natural, unreadable expression.

"... Me? Let them get away? Oh, Auror Smith.... you seemed to have been... eavesdropping?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:42 pm

She let a smirk tilt the top of her lips, remaining otherwise quiet. Cayden was of course worried about what Descole might do...why didn't the man just break away from this sickening rabble?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:00 pm

"Yes, and I know exactly what they stole."

"Seeing as asking politely will not do as I or our superiors wish.. There's only one thing to do, Mr. Descole."

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Descole felt himself tense, and his eyes narrowed harshly from under his mask.

".... well....?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Keeping my face a stone, the nonexpressiveness could make Crest blush, "I'm afraid you'll have to be branded a traitor to the Ministry Mr. Descole."

I pull out my wand, "Please come quietly and spare me a little time."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:23 pm

she could feel her defensiveness rising, knowing they must be pretty desperate to try and threaten them. After all, they did have what was neccessary to bring the whole Ministry down..

'You won't be going anywhere, we're well aware of your acts.' she drew her own wand.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Descole didn't seem affected by the sudden draw of the wand, and he merely turned toward his desk to pick up his hat and place it calmly on his head.

She glanced quietly toward Cayden. He understood the Ministry's... wishes.
But he wasn't quite ready to go.
Not yet, anyway.

"I'm afraid I'm not quite... ready... for a sudden leave, Smith.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:41 pm

"My way would've been so much more pleasant Mr. Descole."

"But I can't help but wonder, you have a file among the ones stolen. If we go down, you go down."

"As for you Cayden, I recommend you leave. You have no... Direct evidence linking these events to you."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Like they would betray the very people who helped them. she remained firm, unmoving. 'There is no shame in backing up a colleague.' a very loved one at that..
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:55 pm

"Your way perks no interest of mine."

Descole spoke with a firm, bored air.
His hand moved to his belt, where he unsheathed his sword.

"I'm not afraid to fight you, Smith. And besides... you know not of what sort of things we've seen within this own building...."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Auror Smith   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:01 pm

"I care very little. It doesn't matter what you have to do to succeed as long as you succeed."

"Was that not your mentality to justify the death of one Helm Strayer?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Descole felt himself tense further.

His hand clutched his sword tighter, feeling anger bubbling threateningly inside of him, now.

"... don't you dare mention that..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Cayden   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:10 pm

'The fact he shows remorse for it makes him a better man than you could ever dream to be.' she almost growled her words, watching him with a possessive stare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )   Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area ) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Descole's Office (The Ministry of Magic, London- Creature control/Auror area )
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next