Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu Amythyst krystal dustypaws black sound Ovauzhar Joachim sherbet liam moon snape Disney kerrigan Lumina cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Character's Perfect Victory

Go down 
+2
Cynder Dustypaws
CrouchJunior
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - Character's Perfect Victory Empty
PostSubject: Character's Perfect Victory   sound - Character's Perfect Victory EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:22 pm

So let's say all the stars align for your character, everything they could've EVER wished for comes true... what happens? Here you can post a scene of what would happen if your characters perfect day happened and afterward.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - Character's Perfect Victory EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:33 pm

"Ahha... hahahahahha.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!"

-AT LAST! I've done it! The Ministry building, it's in flames! The charred remains of their temple of corrupting will soon be all that's left! All the cries of agony from all of the scum inside! I can think of no more beautiful symphony!-

-I've done it... revenge... it's mine. I've avenged myself, my sister and my mother. It's... finished then. Everything I've ever gained power for, all the motivation, all my rage, all my hatred... all for this one moment I am now basking in. I so wish there was a spell to slow time so I could cherish it longer.-

"What do you think father?! I told you I would do it and laugh! And guess what? I"M LAUGHING!!!" -I yell insanely at the ground and laugh insanely. But with each laugh, a new reality slowly creeps in. I've done it. My life's purpose has been fulfilled.-

-What's left? What do I do now? There's no one to ever harm my family again, there's no enemies left to fight. So much time spent in war, I've forgotten what normal life is. I suppose this means Amy, Alexis and I can live out our lives in peace. But... the thrill of battle... so addicting... there's no normalcy after tasting a dish of such splendor.-

-I turn around to the horrified crowd.- "But...."

-I cast a huge jet of fiendfyre at them.- "I must now purge the memory of the Ministry completely...."

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Jean Descole   sound - Character's Perfect Victory EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 pm

----------Jean Descole----------

Eternal life..... at last..... in his hands....

Descole's hands were shaking with the mere anticipation of it. The vial of the Elixir of Life felt warm, like the waters off the coast of an island.
Not hot. But pleasing to the flesh.

For a moment, the man beheld it, eyes wide under his mask, his smile disbelieving.

And then his shoulders shook. He gave a weak chuckle that morphed into a crazed laugh. A mad laugh. A victorious, Triumphant laugh.

And as he drank, power flowing into his veins, giving him unending strength, Descole ignored the bodies around him.
Ged.
Cynder.
The meddlesome friends of the girl.

And hundreds of others, Death Eaters and half-breeds alike.

And Descole was victorious. He was powerful- he had won.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   sound - Character's Perfect Victory EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:36 pm

I laugh insanely, watching as people, especially the ones from my past, bow down to me. "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME NOW?! THE ONE YOU BROKE DOWN AND BULLIED, NOW YOUR MASTER!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

The world is in ruins. Everyone is enslaved, except for my family. Samantha is standing beside me, staying quiet, being a good daughter. "Didn't I tell you, daughter? The world is ours... The world is learning it's lesson. No one will ever think of us less again." She merely nods, giving me a smile. I grin insanely back, looking at all the people.

"You're insane!!" I look over to whoever said that, giving her a smirk.

"Please, Sarah, don't repeat what everyone already knows." Sarah glares,

"This is wrong!! You achieved your goal! What now?!" I think about her words for a second, then grin.

"Whatever I want, child!" It's so beautiful... The sky darkened, every single person in this location bowing down to me! And most of all... The grave of my father burning. "I hope you're rotting in Hell, father! Look at your 'weak and pathetic son' now!!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Character's Perfect Victory   sound - Character's Perfect Victory EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Blood trickles down the side of his face, but Darcy does nothing to wipe it away. A grin stretches his face in an almost grotesque manner as he glares down at Jay's broken body.

"I told you I would get you, boy," he hisses. "And now I have. May Gloria rest in peace, and may you suffer for all of eternity for what you did to her." Darcy crouches, turning Jay's face towards him; his green eyes, glazed over in death, stare through the dark-haired man. "Such a pity... You could've been more. We could have ruled the Hawthornes... Oh well. Your loss."

Darcy straightens and faces the remaining Hawthornes. Oliver, strong and emotionless; Grace, the spitting image of Gloria; and Rhiannon. Glorious Rhiannon, Jay's- no, Darcy's child now, in her arms.

And then the Death Eaters.

Each and every human ever to have a Dark Mark, piled in one heap behind Jay's body. None have escaped. They're all there. The world is free of darkness at last...

"I've done you proud, Gloria..." Darcy whispers. "I have avenged you..." He chuckles quietly, his shoulders shaking, and then it develops into a cackle. Striding forwards, Darcy sneers down into the face of one Death Eater he possibly hated as much as Jay; Crouch Junior.

"I told you I would win!" he howls, his voice trembling with laughter. "DARCY HAWTHORNE NEVER LOSES!"
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - Character's Perfect Victory EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:12 pm

"Thomas Marvolo Riddle... you are under arrest."

-I place handcuffs on the demon that has made everyone's life a living hell. He was broken, his power gone. He now just lays humble on his knees.-

"Artemis Strayer... this isn't over. I, Lord Voldemort, shall rise again."

"I wouldn't be so confident. My family has prepared a special cell for you in case such a day as this occurred. You'll have no magic to speak of, you'll be a muggle in your own right. Never again will you kill or harm anyone else. You're finished Mr. Riddle!" -I announce triumphantly to him as I take him to Honora Castellum and place him in the aforementioned cell.-

-The Strayers burst into applause and praises. I'd not seen such commotion ever since Fade's day. Now everyone in my family looked upon me like their most cherished treasure. I must confess, all the attention really made me nervous and it probably showed on my face. Ah, the Strayer's greatest fear... fame.-

-But still... if there was one image firmly planted in my mind from this day, it was Liria at first scolding me for being reckless but then bursting into tears and hugging me. She is proud of me, I can tell. I've made the world much better, just as Fade would've done.-

-Later, after SOMEHOW escaping the crowds, I visit Fade's grave.-

"I did it dad, I've arrested Voldemort. I've done what you always dreamt of for so many years."

-I futilely hope to hear praises back, but of course, I am greeted by silence. But somehow I know he is smiling at his son who made him so proud.-
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: River   sound - Character's Perfect Victory EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:17 am

The dark lord is dead.
His follows, the death eaters are rounded up by the aurors, and i watch from the backgroud, looking for the one person i needed.
i stop him at the otehr end of the crowd, on his knees, a shocked, ruined expression on his face. his master, his father figure was gone- who could blame him.
But i had to get to him before the other aurors. I pushed through the crowd, and knelt down in front of him. He looked up, expecting to be arrested, his wand already out to try and fight his way out.
'River...' He whispers.
I smile sadly, my hand closing round his, taking his wand away, but holding his hand.
I smile softly at him. 'come on crouch. Time to stand up.'
I walk him away from the others, doing what i had always done as a child. putting him back on his feet, helping him.
like i had always tried to do.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Sydnay   sound - Character's Perfect Victory EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:49 am

For a girl so outwardly viscious and violent, so malevolent and malicious, her victory was horribly cliched.

Blood.
Running through her fingertips, down her back, drenching her hair and stretching her crazed expression. Her bloodlust was finally sated; everyone who had ever betrayed her, called her trash, manipulated her were now decaying corpses in the ground.

Manic laughter bubbled out of her lips, eyes narrowed wildly and turning more feral as people constantly dropped around her, only the ones she loved had survived.

William. Some of her family, depending on if they irritated her.

Everything was at her control now, she was the ultimate puppeteer, she had defeated all of the people who had crossed her.

But this vision would never be perfect to her.

What Sydnay REALLY wanted was to have the manipulators wander up to the girl with their heads hung low, to have them shake her hand and treat her like an equal, to say two words with the greatest sinceritiy.

'I'm sorry.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character's Perfect Victory   sound - Character's Perfect Victory Empty

Back to top Go down

Character's Perfect Victory
Page 1 of 1