Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu krystal snape sound Disney black sherbet Lumina liam moon Amythyst Ovauzhar Joachim dustypaws cynder kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:37 am

"A king, say you? Oh no, no king am I not servants are those with my eyes. They are a pantheon. And I am a God." Enzo wholeheartedly believed all he had spoken. The pits of his soul had won the ethical clash he once overcame.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:39 am

Gtg night
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:44 am

(( same. Night ))

Horror flashed on Ged's features, eyes wide and terrified.
Enzo wasn't changing into a monster. He already was one.

"Leave. Now. "
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:34 pm

"My apologies Ged, but your survival will ensure her returning here."

Joachim ran forward, "and this will get ya leavin!"

Enzo glared at th ceiling and a massive stalagmite fell toward the young thief.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:30 am

Ged saw the fallingr ock quickly.
A shout of shock and anger, a cry of warning, sounded from him as he darted forward   faster than what his age would seem possible. The dragon that was his true form morphed midway, propelling him forward.

His drogonesque body  knocked Joa out of the way a little harsher than he'd hoped, though there was little time to really worry about the force.
The large stone slammed into him at an impossible speed, the sound of a sickening crunch and the smell of blood filling the air.
Like a dagger, the stalagmite  impaled  just by his shoulder blade, the thick rock managing to bury itself even through to his stomach.
A choked gasp, the weight of the rock forced the shapeshifter to the ground, tail and limbs whipping about desperately, blood spattering the earth, dripping from his mouth, oozing from the wound in pools.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:33 am

Joachim, shock his head, having hit a wall hard by the force he was thrown with. Upon his foggy eyes regaining clarity, he saw the worst sight of his life. 

Another father of us... down on the ground...

"GED!" He bolted to the surrogate father's side, and futilely tried to push the rock off of him, "I can get ya out of this! Please... just..." He was watering up but kept trying to free him.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:42 am

(( I cannot contain my emotion adn I do not know what to do. -gross sobbing- ))

The dragon's form was shifting rapidly back to that of a human's. The sight of Ged, himself, was even more gruesome.

The large stone had pinned him down, it's granite surface embedded through his back.
Soft, dark eyes were widened like saucers pale hands shaking as they scrabbled at the ground.
His sights went first, to Enzo. A pleading look, as if desperate, wanting for help.
Then, to Joa. An apologetic, pained look.

Blood was staining his beard, clotting in the hair and dribbling to the floor.

He stayed alive. He needed to. He had to! For the sake of his kind... for the sake of his niece. He had to.... he had to...

His skin was paled, and he suddenly looked older than he was. Black was dotting his vision. He knew death was standing, just in the corner. And even Pitch's fearlings festered in his mind.
He was scared. Terrified. And hurt.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:48 am

Unexpectedly, Enzo, glared at the pillar of stone and shattered it. "You need not fear. I'm not going to kill you. What purpose would your death serve me? The girl would not return with the creature."

He looked at the wound, pouring good luck on it.

"I'll kill ya, ya hear?!" Joachim yelled at Enzo looking up balefully.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:53 am

(( Enzo iS A FUCKING LITTLE SHIT AND I AM HATING HIM ALMOST AS MUCH AS i HATE PRETTY BOY RAOUL. ))

The feeling of the rock's pressure at least ceasing slightly allowed Ged the stability to breath.
He shoved himself over, to his back, where he gasped desperately for the air.

His body went into shock, mind reeling with pain.
He could do, nor say, anything.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 am

Joachim tried to shift to assault his former ally, but Boniface knocked up aside with misfortune as though he were but a gnat.

"Ged, you must tell your subordinates to not interrupt us. I had so wished Shapeshifters and Evil Eyes could've formed a union, but it seems you must ruled as well."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:16 am

With the fortune of the good luck placed upon him, Ged managed to force himself to a half-sit, his dark eyes narrowed harshly. His scarred face was pulled into a sneer.

"Leave him be, Enzo. He has done nothing against you...."
His voice came choked, gurgling with blood, a forced effort.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 am

"I offer the promise of eternal power and you reject me, I offer the elimination of a thorn in our sides and you refute, I threaten enslavement to your kind and you ask I spare one boy."

"You're quite a peculiar man, Ged."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:56 am

"Perhaps," Ged wheezed, blood once more bubbling up from his mouth and staining his lips, "To the world's standards, I am..... I only try to be the best man I can. If anyone is the truly peculiar one, Enzo. It is you.."

The old man struggled to sit up more, giving a choked gasp for air and a grimace of pain.
"I offer you forgiveness, a chance for you to remember your old friendship.... and yet here we are, with you nearly killing me..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:47 am

"Here we are..." He agreed. "Lets just wait for your subordinate to return. No doubt he'll go to Cynder."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:03 am

Here they were.
It was a twisted bit of humour, but Ged couldn't help but give a weakened grin and a scoffing laugh.

"..... we shall see...."

Please, Joa... be smarter than to bring her back here...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 am

"I do find myself stymied why of all people you'd give a talentless street urchin like him shapeshifting."

Ooc where is Cyn?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:23 am

(( entirely up to you. Wherever you want her. Pitch will be with her, of course, but... whatever you desire. c: ))

"I saw potential," Ged spoke, softly, his eyes trailing to the ceiling.
"Potential and a good heart."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 am

"You old coot, some are born lucky, most are lucky to be born." 

"He clearly fits the latter."

IOC up to you, I'm good anywhere!

Oh btw idk if you have any ravenclaws but feel free to join in the common room
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:36 am

(( what is going on in ravenclaw room anyway what.
Also NO YOU CHOOSE IM HORRIBLE AT CHOSING OKAY NO ))

"I thought the saying went 'some are born great and others have greatness thrust upon them'?"

A soft smile, a low chuckle.
"Joa suits the latter of that well. And he's handled it better than most would."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:43 am

"You hold far too much optimism."

IOC crouch is trying to take it over

Ans ummm.... Hogsmeade?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:45 am

(( g2g ttyl ))
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:50 am

(( hogsmead it is~

O. I.
O ))

"No. I merely try to be as Cynder is: willing to allow a second chance. I've told you that once, and it will remain true."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 am

Within the course of one day, the streets were left emptied and each home had one of Enzo's zealots in front of each door.

Martial law had taken hold with Enzo taking Geds place as his own while his old friend remained imprisooned.

Joachim arrived back home, ready for war.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:25 am

Cynder had never seen anything more sad in all of her life.
The streets that had once been so lively with her people was now empty, barren and dark.

Not a soul was in sight. And it hurt.

The girl's shapeshifter marking began to glow brightly on her chest, eyes narrowing.
This was more serious than she'd thought....

Pitch, himself, grabbed for his scythe, which materialized in his hands.

The young woman's voice was dark and cruel, stony and firm, now. Enzo had declared war.
"Let's go find this goddamned son of a bitch.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:28 am

"Why don't I go and free up some folks? Get some numbahs in our favor?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next