Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet cynder Ovauzhar Lumina snape Disney kerrigan Amythyst liam dustypaws moon black sound krystal Lulu Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Toki grinned, looking at the other women.

"Well, you hear that, girls? Looks like he's stayin'~"

The women all burst out into giggles, Toki's grin quirky and clever.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't all try and mob you. Besides, most of us are already married..."

A wink, the woman turned to Ged, who was leaning his weight again on his staff.
"Speaking of which, have you seen mine? He was supposed to be helping at the bellows..."

Ged chuckled and shook his head.

"Sorry, Toki, but no. If I find him, I'll send him over, all right?"

The woman paused.
"All right, Ged. Well, come on, girls. Let's get back to work."

The the group of women giggled and waved goodbye to Joa while Toki led them away.

Ged smiled.

"The women work at the ironworks. Other then magic, we also work with guns and things of the like. Honestly, sometimes I think the girls are stronger then the men from their work."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:00 pm

"Gotta say it's a nice change of pace to not be looked down on the second I enter a city."

-I smile and glance around at the city, the people, Ged. Yep, things are turning around for ya, Chimmy!-

Ooc only post for now
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:05 pm

(( all right. c:
Mm, I wonder if Walnut will get on. I hope she does, it would be nice to free up Cyn. c: ))

Ged continued to smile and chuckled.

"Well, you see, many of the people here were rescued from the worst of places and situations. Only a few were pulled from good places- and they all left..." a scowl
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:07 pm

-Leave? They would actually LEAVE this place? I mean this isn't New Jersey! I see no needed to rush out of here!-

"Why would they leave?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:18 pm

A shrug, Ged began to walk again, using his staff almost like a cane.

He scowled as he responded.

"It's not what they expected, I suppose. And they were already comfortable with getting what they were used to. They thought they would get all the food and water they wanted, that it would be all relaxation.."

Ged shook his head and sighed.

"I couldn't let them stay if they were going to remain like that. So they just... left."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 pm

"Snooty pricks..."

-I think back to everyone I ever begged to who would just slam the door in my face. But it taught me a valuable lesson, you don't ask, you take.-

"Think everything not as rich or privelleged as them ain't worth the light of day..." -Contempt roars in my voice, as I keep thinking about all those stupid rich bastards who never had a hard day in their life.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Ged raised a brow at Joa's reaction.
But he didn't rebuke him for it- he merely nodded in understanding.

"Well, They've gotten what they wanted already. Their greed has already cost some of them their own lives..."

A pause, Ged sighed in sorrow.

"But it's best not to think on the past- we need to move forward..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:36 pm

-I nod in agreement- "Rught, sorry, just gets me a bit steamed..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Gladamier looked over his shoulder at Joachim and smiled kindly, his eyes soft.

"I understand your feelings, Joachim. Don't worry yourself with what you think. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else agreed with you."

A chuckle, the man turned his face back to the path, now in the village.

"Well, Joachim. I have a small house set up here for you, as well as one in the city."

He motioned to one of the nicer homes in the small village, a smile on his face.

"I hope you find them to your likings."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:43 pm

"Holy crap..."

-I look onto the house like I was looking at a palace, which by comparison to the warehouses, sheds and basements I usually lived in, this was the Taj Mahal!-

"So I seriously own this place?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Ged chuckled at Joa's reaction to the home.
He was glad to see the boy this surprised- and a good surprised was always wonderful to witness.

"Indeed. All yours and only yours... Go on inside, it's unlocked at the moment."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:52 pm

-I walk up to this palace and I grab the doorknob all so gingerly. It was though I feared I would completely destroy it by my simply touching this place.-

-Just as Ged said, it was unlocked. My first steps inside could easily be confused with a soldier making his way through a minefield. Odd, I still feel like a stranger, an invader to a place in which I was now to call home.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:54 pm

"Don't worry," Ged chuckled quietly, his expression kind and understanding.

"I didn't rig the place with any traps or anything. Do you like it?"

A smile, Ged watched quietly with his gentle smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:59 pm

"Like it?"

-I plop down on the couch and just stretch out like a cat who found the next comfortable perch.-

"It's like a hotel but I don't have to steal the room key. Thanks a lot Ged!"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Ged smiled, now letting out another laugh.

He felt like St. Nick, in all honesty. He couldn't keep from laughing in that jolly way.

"It's my pleasure. The keys for this place is in your room, on the desk. I also left some money there for you, if you wanted to go out and get some things from the surface."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:13 pm

-A room, not a sleeping bag. A desk, not a restaurant table the owners are more than happy to kick me out of like a filthy stray cat. And money, not loot.-

"Dude... What can I even say?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Ged raised a brow, looking at Joa with a confused, but gentle air.

"Say? My boy, don't feel like you need to say anything. It's all on me... it's my pleasure."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:21 pm

"This is just... So much man! Like I'm grateful and all, but thanks, just don't quite do it"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:26 pm

The dragon-man smiled quietly, shaking his head slightly.

"A thanks is more then enough, Joa. Trust me, there's nothing I need from you."

A pause, Ged thought for a moment, a twinge of frustration from Fuin in the back of his head triggering a small headache.
The man winced slightly, but covered the pain with a smile.

"I meant to ask before, but I suppose I was a bit busy- who was it you wanted to visit while living here, mm?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:30 pm

"She's my girlfriend, Saphire."

-Please say I can still see her...-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm

His girlfriend..?

Ged seemed to sigh quietly, his gaze shifting.

"And is Saphire trustworthy?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 pm

"I could trust her with my life..."

-But could I? She didn't try to stop Top when he started making out with her. Granted they were hammered and she dpologized and was honest..."

"Completely."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Ged paused again before nodding.

"I see. Well, if you trust her, then so do I. I will still leave the extra exit open for you once everything is closed down.... but you are free to bring her here, as well.... if you would like. As long as she stays silent, all right?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm

"Not to worry, she has NO stake in the ministry-Shapeshifter business." -I smile gratefully at him, all of this is nice but without Saph it's nothing.-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 pm

"Wonderful."

Gladameir smiled and turned, exhaling.

"Well, I'll leave you to enjoy this place. I have business of my own to attend to... elsewhere. Enjoy yourself, Joachim.... Good day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)   sound - Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shapeshifter's Underground (Somewhere under London)
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next