Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal cynder Joachim dustypaws Disney sherbet Ovauzhar kerrigan black sound liam moon Lulu Amythyst snape Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

Look here, nice words!

Go down 
+11
Cynder Dustypaws
Goblet Dream
RavenHaven
Sherbet&Cosmo
Phoenix Flame
Potion Koller
RiverSeth
Liria
DeathDolohov
CrouchJunior
Meredia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My turn to gush ^.^   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:01 am

First off: River I cannot believe you mentioned the macarana (Or however the he'll you spell it) ^.^ I'll have to show you my badass dance moves sometime.

Amy: I know I haven't rp'd with you much but from reading your stuff with Crouch you sous freakin awesome. I want to rp with you soon.

Mer: Jesus where the hell do I begin? I love your characters. They are so unique and some of them (Sydnay) are just down right creepy.

I personally am jealous of your writing skills cause I wish I could portray my characters the way you portray yours. Carry on!

Crouch: Three words; You Are Badass. Nuff said.

River: I want to rp with you more! I miss our wild conversations. (God/Lucifer) Wink hint hint.

Sherbet: I do recall our singing New Perspective in the Great Hall of PM ^.^ We need to rp more I miss you!

Alright if I haven't mentioned you its cuz I haven't rp'd with you or I don't know you all that well to say anything. -.- do take note that I wrote this at midnight here so I'm not thinking properly.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:50 am

Oh my gosh... Thanks to all who's said kind words to me! I feel so loved, I'm about to cry.

I know I don't RP with a whole lot of you, but that's because I'm shy, and my parents restrict me from the computer so I'm on the 3DS most of the time (they no NOTHING of it Twisted Evil ) But everyone please know, I'm open to RPing with anyone and everyone!

Meredia: Thank you. I love how well Sydnay and Raven get along to. Smile I look forward to RPing with you more.

Crouch: Oh my goodness, Crouch, I'm sure EVERYONE can agree you are one of the most amazing, kind, insane, including, social (and so much more) people on this planet! You're always including everyone, even when you have to be on six or more topics at one time. You listen to me complain about all my problems and everything anyone has to say. I am SO happy I joined this RP site. It's never been so much fun doing RP. Very Happy I love how Raven and Crouch get along in character. Very Happy I don't think Raven would be as much fun to play without Crouch being her best friend and mentor. And I'm so glad you like my characters. Very Happy That makes me really really really really happy! Very Happy

Liria: I. Freaking. LOVE YOU! You're one of my best friends! I can not imagine my life without you now. I will never forget the moment we started talking to each other... When we found out we each did role play! Lol. You're funny, you're sassy, and you are LOADED with amazing and intense ideas! Very Happy You also listen to me complain about all my problems, and I thank you for that. I also want to thank you for introducing me to this RP, and including me in it. You're wonderful and amazing, and DON'T FORGET THAT! I love you Lir! BFFs! I love you

Cynder: I know I don't see you much, but you are SO talented! I'll read what you post, and be absolutely amazed by how well you can write! You're very creative. I hope to RP with you more. Smile

The rest of you, I don't really know that well... And I'm sorry. I'm an introvert and really shy...

And I'm going to girls camp tomorrow and I won't be back until Saturday! Crying or Very sad I'm going to miss you all until then!

And really, thank you for your kind words! It really has made my night.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 am

Death, i do think its about time god and satan returned to chat....lol.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 am

you guys went and did it. I'm sat in the airport crying at my phone.

Raven, don't be shy! I always try and keep someone free to RP with! see you Saturday :3

Death, you're jealous of ME? pfft. don't be, I leech off your awesomeness. You are an amazing writer and you know it. Wink

And if you think Syd is creepy now, wait until you see her and Amaya soon....

I'm so glad I made this thread. spreading the love c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Added People c:   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah, this part is for Cynder and Goblet, because i haven't written anything for them yet. (I'm so sorry i forgot before Cyn, please forgive me!)

Cyn: You are an OUTSTANDING writer, i mean, you really are brilliant! when I read your posts I get quite envious, but not in a bad way. You have a real talent Cyn, and you've got to carry on! I feel like a 5 year old writing in comparison to you!

plus, you're one of the nicest people ooc, and i'll love you forever, even if we don't talk much because of timezones. -brohoof-

Goblet: We only met a few days ago, but i can already tell I'm going to have some interesting stories with you, i can't wait to see my characters interact with yours! You're also random and lovable like Sherbs, so therefore you're automatically awesome. Smile

AND GUYS! STOP BEING SO TALENTED! I GET JEALOUS! -cries-
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 pm

just for those of you who havent read it, some goowy words about you all on my blog. lol

http://boxofthoughtsblog.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/have-you-ever-stopped-and-taken-a-look-at-who-you-are-19-2/
Back to top Go down
Goblet Dream

Goblet Dream

PostSubject: Aw man :')   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Thankyou! :')
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:21 am

I left out some people:

Cynder: What can be said? Your writing inspires me! The attention to detail, the subtlety, the description is breathtaking! I do hope to read your work on day!

Goblet: It's so glad to have you rejoin us! I love your RPs so far and look forward to more!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 pm

I honestly don't know how anyone can think so highly of me.

I want all of you guys to know that I'm extremely thankful for all your kind words, though it's only been two comments so far.
I've already choked up and I don't know why.
Maybe because I don't think I'm the kind of person others should be impressed with.

Seriously, though... thank you guys. In all honesty, thank you. You give me such beautiful words.
I try my best to give you all such magnificent words as you have given me in these few comments. In all honesty... Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Thank you for giving me praise I do not deserve in any manner at al.
Thank you for accepting me for the small outcast I am.

I guess all I want is to someday be bigger then I am... be recognized.

I love my writing... but I hate it all together.
I love the words, and I despise them. I wish sometimes that I could just stop writing all together. But I can't and i never will.
It's both a way of expressing myself and locking away my feelings.
It's a way to show my heart and hide it. Sometimes all I want is to be free, and live in the fantastic world. Maybe that's why I try so hard to
write this way.
Maybe that's why Cynder, to me, is such an easy character to relate to.

Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm just ranting now.
But in all honesty, thank you. I don't deserve your kind words and praise, and I want you to know that I look up to all of you more then you'll ever know.
I hope to keep rping with you someday.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Btw, Mer, thank you for putting my name in here. Do not feel scared about me being upset. I would never hold a grudge to you. And I honestly wouldn't care if I wasn't added in this thread. I'm honoured to be in it.
-brohoofs back- ;w;
Back to top Go down
Sherbet&Cosmo
Admin
Sherbet&Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Cynder: YOU ARE AWESOME Very Happy I'm glad you are back <3 Very Happy Very Happy

Goblet: IFHOGHFUGHIURTIRGUIFUHGIFUHGILRHGFLSRGHLIDRFGUHIRF.
Back to top Go down
http://patronus-glow.tumblr.com/
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:20 pm

CYNDER! don't you dare tell me you don't deserve it! you do, you're amazing!

have some more belief in yourself, we're all outcasts here c:

this thread is for nice words about EVERYONE, i don't deliberately intend to leave anyone out, especially you Cyn. You're a wonderful person, and you're ten times moe creative than i could ever dream of being!

Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Some I missed (sorry!)   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Goblet: Damn, girl. In the couple of days since you've come back I remebered just how much of a brilliant friend you are and how much fun you are to RP with! Very Happy

Cynder: We've not RPed much, but I absolutely LOVE the way you write. Honestly, it's amazing. I'd love to RP with you more.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: another set of nice words   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:26 pm

you guys better god-damn see this, because i didn't cry for nothing!

Whatever happens, remember those nice words i wrote, because i mean them. I did then, and i still do now. You guys are my best friends, i'll NEVER regret meeting any of you. If I may be entirely honest, you lot have probably kept me alive these last few months, i don't know how I could survive without you.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually a hufflepuff, because you've brought out the loyal, friendly and understanding side in me that so many people irl crushed. Now I've got it back, I'm going to hold on to it for all I'm worth, because I want to stay this kind person you've helped me become again.

I am entirely sincere when I say I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me, I must've done something good in my life if I ended up meeting you guys.

And yes, this was VERY sappy, gushing, cheesy etc. but i suppose it isnt if you're just telling the truth.

I love you guys, i really do. I wish I could tell you it a million times, because you friggin well deserve to be told.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Honestly, if I could reach through the computer and hug you guys now... I would
Back to top Go down
http://the-last-nightray.tumblr.com/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Well, I have a bit of time. And I've been meaning to do one of these..
------

Amy: Amy, you were one of the first people to truly roleplay with me back in old Pottermore.
You are such a kind person, with such an amazing yet cruel character. You're awesome with making sure that any fights are fair, and that everyone has an awesome time.
It's great to know that you even set aside some time for us, even though you're so busy.
Thanks for all the great times~ I don't know where I would be without you!

Ash: I don't think we've roleplayed much together, but from what I've heard and read... you're quite talented and wonderful~
I don't know if you're new, or been around, or just a new accound of Walnut's... ( Ihave been gone for a while, you know) but It's great to have you here. c:

Crouch: I can't believe I have to write out stuff about you, Crouch. There's almost too much.
Let's make this short-
you're fantastic.
You and Amy really opened up to me when I first joined, and you've helped me develop my characters and my writing so much! You're an astounding hero and villain, and yet you are one of the nicest people OOC.
Thank you for the astounding times, and for always making sure I had something to do or react to.

Death: Can't say we've roleplayed much, either, but I really like how you write. c:
I think it was you and Blood who doodled with my on the tinychat (what's the password, btw? I can't get in. :C ) so thanks. c:

Liria: Lir- I love you. Let's just say that. Your character is such a good character- and very human, too. Though Cyn and Lir IC might not be the friendliest together, you're super kind and smart. Thanks for being awesome. c:

Navy: I've known Navy since the BETA days of Pottermore. Navy, you're astounding. Honestly. I love your writing, and though we haven't been able to write together for a while, I loved the good ol' days.
Thank you for those times of glory. c:

Phoenix: Pheonix, I love your characters. I know we haven't rp'd much, but I love how you develop your characters in such a way, that it's like a blossoming flower when you see them grow.
I hope to get more chances to write with you~

--
I'll type out a few more later. I need to fly.
Thanks, all you guys. c:
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

if i could i'd hug you all to death as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Thanks Cyn Smile Hopefully we can definitely RP more in the future. Definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: i love you guys so much :')   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:15 am

No matter what happens, I will always love you guys. I'm not one to be affectionate ooc. Idk if anyone noticed that cough Phoenix. I guess casual is a way to put it. But omg you guys are absolute perfection.
Cynder got the tears out of me, I was doing pretty damn well until then Razz One affectionate post too many.
asdvbgjnkfmlds,bnfkdmdfnbvjfd
That is the sound of my emotions they're not used to this crazy shizzzz.
I miss you all ugh i love you so much spreaaddd the looovve oh yeah.
<3
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:36 am

Lol kidding I didn't cry. Just thought that'd sound more compassionate. But it was a super duper moment of euphoria. peace and blessings.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: -Cracks knuckles- Round 2   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:03 am

Hello folks!

I just wanted to come on here to say this.

I love everyone on here. I've RPed with everyone on here and there's not a one of you I would take any time back from.

So here it is.... what can I even say.

No honestly, what can I say to properly express all the gratitude and affections I have for you all? New or old, it matters not, my feeling is the same.

You all have become a family in my eyes. A family without blood ties on contact, not even faces in some cases. But i don't care. That's just how important all of you are in my life.

I hope you all know that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 am

Aw Crouch you do have a heart Wink

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:00 am

Crouch's heart grew three sizes that day.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 am

you guys are cool.

lets leave it there.
Smile
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:37 am

TOO MANYFEELS!!! you guys.. it's too muvh.. I love you all.. each one of you is unique and creative and wow me more and more every day. I've read posts from some of you that I haven't RPed with in ages or never really have ans still fall in love with your characters over and over again. If only I could put into words exactly what I feel for each of you, but I feel like sometimes words just can't do what my brain thinks justice.. Just know that you all be a significant and incredible part of my life.. I don't ever want our family to break apart..
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: ok for reals now   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 am

Ha! so now that I'm sobering up a bit I figured I'd do mine.. fuck it.. This is a crowd I don't mind following one bit.

Crouch- OmDL.. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you.. I've had so much fun RPing with you since the beginning. I can still remember some of the first times we played together and how I began to mold Amy to Crouch.. With out you I would not have this amazing vicious badass vampire of a character. I think you've grown quite a lot as a writer in the last year .. and I'm sorry I can't seem to let things stay drama free. I just have to random of a mind and I like how our character react to each other. I love Topher so much.. he's for the most part how I picture hanging out with you would be. And when you use Chimmy and Artisan they both always have a way of cracking me up. Artemis is just like this classic good guy you want to love with all your heart because you know in the end everything he does has the best intentions behind it. I can even begin to thank you for all the amazing times.. I wouldn't know where to start at all.. I know I'll always have an incredible and supporting friend in you.

Pheonix- Ahhh Pheonix.. my first real foe. I love your werewolf to my vampire.. I still remember the first time we had them fight. it was the BEST! I miss playing with you and I'm glad we've spoke on Moriarty and Saph because I really wouldn't mind expanding on that more. Also we need to have a rematch for Werewolf vs Vampire very very soon... I think it would be epic to see how much as changed.

River- fucking hell it's been ages! I miss the talks between Riv and Amy so much.. they were always insightful and fun. I love reading your posts all the time.. and you know I loved Adrian like for reals xD epic bad guy!! You and I have some catching up to do!

Cynder- oh my Cynder.. how long has it been since we had a nice fight? -giggles- You know I've always adored your writing! And your art is mind blowingly awesome!!! Yet another person I really need to catch up with and get some play time in! I'm loving the new characters you've developed and I can not wait to see what else you come up with next!

Liria- Woman.. sheesh you need to be more social! I think playing with more people would seriously expand your characters more! I know I don't have much room to talk, but since I started playing with more people I find my characters are more well rounded. I think you should take advantage of the insane amount of talent to be found here. It's been a long time since we've played together. I think Liria and Garret would get along well ^-^

Goblet- Another been ages!!! Gobby I miss you! I miss the talking to you in chat and always smiling.. you've always been one of the sweet ones.. and I see you as so innocent and playful Very Happy

Sherbs- Again it has been to long.. also the other one I see as sweet and innocent! I miss playing with you!! I see so much talent and potential in you.. please don't ever quit writing!

Death- I freakin love you! I find your characters to be multifaceted and intriguing. I like that you're not scared to ask questions and make something amazing from the answers you get! You're not afraid to step out of the box and really just throw your characters out there.

Navy- I always love playing with you when you get a chance. I miss talking to you! I don't see you on as much so I figure we either keep missing each other or you aren't online >.< So next time you are send me a freakin message! xD

Potion- It has been quite a while.. know we didn't play too much together but I've always found you intriguing. I feel like we should get to know each other more for sure. because I love Mer to bits and if you two are a lot alike then we should definitely talk more!

Raven- Oh Raven you wonderful girl. I love you so damn much.. I loved texting you and talking about Teen Titans and all the awesome stuff we have in common like playing piano and taste in anime! I adore Ray! I find her incredible and the perfect prodigy for Crouch as well as mentor for Liam and Leah! I can't wait to explore that dynamic of our characters! Amy and Ray are going to bestest friends as soon as we throw them together more!

Meredia- WOMAN! lol xD You know I love you! I try to talk to you as much as possible! and I am absolutely in love with Keanna already.. We're going to have so much fun pulling pranks together.. yes I know I am obsessed with ships!! haha xD I hope you know I'm always going to be here for you. No matter what the situation I am your friend. Nothing in the entire universe will ever ever change that!

Ash- I don't think we've gotten a chance to play.. I want to say we have before, but it's obviously been quite a while! so we need to remedy this ASAP!

Trinity- As Crouch said.. any friend of Mer's is a friend of mine :] I hope you're enjoying the forum and having fun!

and to my lovely Lily who only came online a few times >.< damn it woman.. we've been doing this since we were nine! where the hell are yoouuuu? xD haha You already know how much I adore your writing and you in general! This is an awesome group of people and you need to see how much fun is to be had!

And this is to everyone, with out the added bought of drunkeness: You are all talented. I could never ask for a better group to be a part of. I know this last year has been crazy and I know I wasn't around near as much as I wanted to be, but I read and read. Your posts did not go unnoticed I promise. I'm blown away by how amazing each of you are and the fact that I find myself attached to your characters should really say something as I am quite picky. and to those of you I talk to and have grown to know ooc as well.. I seriously can't believe how amazing you are..
I truly do love you all.. even though we're internet friends I feel so close and connected to you all so much. I really hope one day I get to meet you all in person so I can hug you and tell you how amazing you each are face to face ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look here, nice words!   Liria - Look here, nice words! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Look here, nice words!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next