Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape Amythyst kerrigan dustypaws Lumina Joachim sound sherbet Lulu moon cynder krystal Ovauzhar liam black Disney
Affiliates
free forum

The Cemetery

Go down 
+4
DeathDolohov
Phoenix Flame
Navy Malfoy
RiverSeth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:10 pm

ooc Joachim needs to stop playing the victim card, its not working Razz 

'Then give up the inheritence, and she'll leave you alone. She wants what's hers.' Bryn used his knowledge and logic of the situation to argue for his sister. 'If you are just some pawn as you say, then she'll just back off when she gets it.'
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:14 pm

"I can't. Couple reasons..." His voice resembled that of a car salesmen trying to rush some unpleasant facts over a clients head, "One, Death would end me if I stepped down and that doesn't help numero uno, you know? Also, I am long overdue that fortune! You know the sort of crap I had to go through as Chezzy's lackey? Believe me, I deserve that money!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Bryn   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:26 pm

'And you assume Maya didn't spend her entire life being abused by her own father?' He understood that Joachim felt just as entitled to it, but he was unaware of Amaya's struggles too. 'Her father was a tyrant; he didn't care about anyone, especially his own children. Maya was just someone he could toss around because he owned her completely through blood, legalities and intimidation. She was completely powerless - if not more so than you've ever been in your life.'

He drew his breath into an exasperated sigh, doubt forming about Joachim's ability to empathise with anyone. 'You at least had the freedom to explore with Topher before you signed up with Chezekov. She was signed up from the minute she was born, and until the minute Abonacci died. She never had that choice.' 

Bryn pursed his lips, clearly not impressed with the self-centredness that radiated from Joachim like a nuclear bomb.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:20 am

"Sign on with?" He repeated incredulously with a mirthless chuckle, "If by sign on with you mean got shanghaied into service to repay pop's old debt, then yeah ya hit the nail on the head..." He told him with a sarcastic edge. 

"But you ain't interested in that." Joachim knew how to read his marks. Lord knows he wasn't short of practice. 

"We both have one half of what's needed to get into that vault. She knows where the lock is, but only I have the key. Seems pretty obvious that neither of us are going to give it up easy."

"Look man, I'm going to level with you." He spoke for the first time with honesty, "I really don't want this feud to go on. I don't get off on having enemies like Smiley McGrin does. Hell, I want as few as possible. Especially Amaya. What with our history and all that. She's a good dame, don't want any bad blood there. But she's forcing my hand."

"Which brings me to a little idea..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya, Donia   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:01 am

"You're in trouble, my friend."

Donia had tracked Amaya to this cemetery, having left as soon as Crouch had chased after their intruder. Whilst Donia couldve left the assassin to flounder in hot water, it was in her own personal interests to aid her. Amaya was the only Desouza she did not have to play games with.

"Ah shit. Am I that predictable?" May had her back turned to the ghostly girl, seeming to run a finger under her eyes before facing her. May had been tempted by seeing her sister one last time, knowing that the net was closing in.

"I miss Syd." She offered as an explanation for her being there, the fresh grave standing stark and bright from the others it was placed next to. But Donia didn't seem to care.

"I do hope there isn't a next time we run into each other. I cannot be amicable, it would kill me." Donia seemed to dissolve back into the shadows, knowing her warning would be enough.

So Amaya sat alone, for once slowing down and considering her grief. Again, life had never offered her the opportunity to move on, it always threw her back into chaos. 

Maybe she was destined for it.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest, Topher   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Lukas might take some time, so Crest decided there was no reason why he couldn't multitask. 

Among all the Desouza's Amaya was the one Crest had least contact with but spent the most time looking into, Sydnay excluded. 

Sydnay's files that Crest had so meticulously created seemed to have 'mysteriously' vanished after her redemption. Her past crimes would probably be forgotten and only who she was at the end would stand the test of time now. 

It was a small mercy, almost imperceptible, but it was the best thing Crest could do to honor her sacrifice.

But this was the future. And it seemed he missed whoever Amaya was talking to by seconds. But the young auror wasn't all that concerned. If they talked once, odds are they would talk again. Now it was the matter of finding a way to track Amaya to make sure this happened. 

Amaya was street smart, and had great instincts. After all, those were the necessary traits of an assassin. But Crest felt he was more than a match with his cunning. He watched from afar for now.

Minutes later, another figure approached Amaya. Christophe Noir, more commonly known as Topher. Abilities, evil eyes.

What was he here for? Rumors had circulated about a war brewing between Amaya and Joachim. The conman was hardly worth Crest's time, but if that gave him access to Amaya's thoughts and movements, it might be advantageous.

"Heya Amaya. Long time no see." Topher greeted pleasantly, he was holding in his hand a bouquet of flowers. "You visiting someone here too?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:54 pm

To strangers, it would've seemed that Amaya's expression had not changed at all at the sight of her dear friend. But there was a spark in Amaya's eyes that had not been present before, one that ignited a sense of... hope.

"Geez, where you been pretty boy? It's been boring without ya." Amaya's version of boring was being thrown back into Lukas and Donia's games, as the way of the Desouza family seemed to be. She spotted the bouquet, wondering who Topher was visiting today. Again, the coincidence of meeting him here was uncanny.

"I'm uh- Here to see Syd, I guess." The graves of her other family members were lined up next to Sydnay's, but it was clear she had only thoughts for one of her siblings. Abonacci's grave was suitably vandalised, after all. "'part from you, she was the one person who didn't try to pressure me into doing shit."

Her hands instinctively reached towards her knives, which had become exterior organs to her. 

"I hope ya got good news to share." She was eager to know that her sole friend was living a happy life.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:44 pm

"Oh yeah! Things are great!" He assured his best friend with a hug. He knew most wouldn't dare to try that but Topher knew her better. "Ever since things have gone south for Lord Nostril-Less, I've had all the time in the world for naps, fun and even have a part time job now..."

With his family's wealth, he knew he didn't need to work a day in his life. But after all the commotion he experienced in school, just pure stagnation was a too jarring for the young man. 

"What about you? Things going good?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 am

She almost stiffened at the hug, before realising just how overdue and welcome it had been for her. Her lips creased into a smile, giving him a chaste hug in return.

"The usual. Trying to scrape a living whilst not being literally stabbed in the back." Amaya had the skill of writing off her life troubles In one statement. "Stuff with Lukas, paying off a family debt. Even though Voldy's dead it hasn't made much of a difference for me." She admitted with a tinge of regret.

"You haven't... Ran into people we know, have you?" She referred to everyone in general, rather than someone specific.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:40 am

"A few. Namely Artisan and..." He braced himself for whatever consequence would ensue as he said the next name, "and Joachim."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:44 am

Amaya picked at her nails, feigning disinterest. After all, Amaya had somehow... Settled her money issue with someone, and she did not feel at liberty to speak about them.

"How is the bastard? It was a shame I didn't get to stab him - multiple times." She fake frowned, lips quirking into a smile at her own version of a joke. "Please tell me hes suffering and poor."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:50 am

"Okay. I won't tell you anything." Topher promised with a half-hearted smile. He didn't care for when Amaya got all, for lack of a better term, murder-y. 

"But anyways! Artisan's good! Trying to bring the Strayer club house up to the times!" He cheerfully told her, trying desperately to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:59 am

"I was joking about the stabbing." Amaya's tone became flat, annoyed she had to explain that she was kidding. "I sorted out all my money woes, it was easier than I thought." She didn't comment on how suspicious her methods were, but at the end of the day she wasnt burdened anymore. "He may have taken all my inheritance, but I pinched some of his so its fine."

She waved a hand, dismissing it. "Strayer club house? Is that like a tree somewhere?" Amaya had never been to Honora Castellum.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:16 pm

"Oh no, it's where they live. They keep kind of hush hush about it and I'm sure the batman," He paused and jokingly corrected himself, "I mean Crest would go apeshit if he knows I've been there..."

Crest controlled his reaction from afar as he listened. How had he gotten in there? 

Artisan. How else?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:25 pm

"Sounds like a real party." She gave him a nudge. "I'll keep your secret, don't worry. I'm sure the stone man would probably arrest me if he saw me anyway." Amaya offered a smirk, shrugging.

"Doesn't matter who my family is to him, or the fact i have a habit of killing only criminals." It was something she quietly respected, but would never dare to admit. She then paused, as if she were internally deliberating something.

"Speaking of family... if I confess something, will you keep quiet about it?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:33 pm

"May, how long have you known me for?" He posed as his answer, "Course I would."

A confession?
Crest listened in especially hard now. This could be the lead he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:49 pm

"Juuust checking." She insisted, offering him a light smile. Amaya shoved her hands in her pocket, wondering how to explain what had been happening to her.

"I've uh, been branching out to other people. Turns out a load of people know me from being Abonacci's daughter, and they bailed me outta a lot of trouble." She felt necessary to tell someone that wasn't her family.

"And these people.. They aint exactly saints. Just wanted to tell you about the crowds I know, in case I disappear one day for good." Amaya had nothing to lose, but she was acutely aware that someone might care for her.

"One of them reminds me so much of Syd that I'm afraid the past is gonna repeat itself. She's in deep shit, and I want to help for once, but I don't want to get her killed yknow?" Amaya sought advice.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:54 pm

Topher looked her square in the eyes, his sapphire orbs back into hers. "Who is she?" He asked curiously. The question he wanted to ask was why Amaya still wanted to hang around with an unscrupulous crowd. The war was over, she could have peace. 

However, once she was set on a course of action, there was no stopping her anymore than one could stop the rain.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:00 am

"I know what ya thinking. " God dammit May, why can't you just grow up and stop landing yourself in shit?" She imitated Bryn's voice almost perfectly.

"But I'm Abonacci's inheritor, it ain't that easy. I can't live that sort of life, even though I wanted to. All my past actions have fucked me up."

It was all Amaya had to say on the subject, having acknowledge the futility of fighting what her father had planned long before she had been born.

"But the girl.. Shes the quiet type. Smart - but wouldn't say boo to a ghost. I'm guessing Crouch keeps her around because she has good ideas. I really do want to help."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:17 am

"Anyone ever told you you might have a future with impressions?" He lightly mused with a small nudge. "That's what you do! Stop crime and become a stand up comedian!"

"Really? Crouch is still out there? I would've thought the guy would go comatose after all that..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:20 am

She grinned at him. "It was something I'd always wanted to do as a kid." Amaya was glad her time mocking her brother had paid off to some extent.

"I think everyone wishes he'd gone comatose, or just laid in the dirt and never got back up. Hes taken the wheel on their little cult and that probably puts my friend in more danger than when Mr no-nose was in charge."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:27 am

"Yeah at least Sir Doesn't-Smell-A-Lot had a plan. Crouch though, he's crazier than a sack full of cats..." 

Topher decided to take a stab at impressions, he put on the widest smile he could muster and widened his eyes, "I want some oatmeal for breakfast. I need bodies!" He snapped his thumbs and gave two thumbs up as he kept his mouth open.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:43 pm

The girl laughed heartily, the feeling seeming so foreign to her but inherently welcome. " I think you missed your calling." She noted, approving.

"I'd like to get her out before Mr crazy decides hes bored of her though. You wouldn't happen to be willing to help?" Amaya thought she could probably rescue her friend on her own, but any assistance would only benefit.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:17 am

"Hell yeah, I'll do you one better. She can stay in my home if you'd like and she'd let me..." Topher offered generously. After all the years in which he took from people to survive it was a pleasant reversal of fortunes to finally be able to give back.

Crest couldn't believe his incredible stroke of luck. With this intel they were practically gift wrapping this rogue element to him. Should Amaya approve, all he'd need to do is observe the Noir mansion for several days and the second he saw she was in, he'd make his move.

All too easy.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Amaya   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:23 am

"That's great!" It was easy to tell that Amaya was elated, keen to rescue her friend before the situation got worse.

"I think you'd have to meet her first though, if she actually wants to leave. She's very... Reluctant to take risks, because the Death Eaters could so easily turn around and kill her at any second. She doesn't want to be seen as a liability." But Amaya thought with the right protection, the girl would be fine.

"I'm worried she'll get arrested." She also admitted, hoping her rescue plan wasn't the biggest mistake she'd make yet. "She's just bad because of association. You can tell just from her posture that she's never actually killed anyone, although she has seen it happen. " Amaya had a knack for sniffing out people who had murdered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   krystal - The Cemetery - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cemetery
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts-
Jump to: