Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar Amythyst Joachim kerrigan moon krystal Lumina liam Lulu snape sound Disney sherbet dustypaws black cynder
Affiliates
free forum

The Cemetery

Go down 
+4
DeathDolohov
Phoenix Flame
Navy Malfoy
RiverSeth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:39 am

"Ah bless your little heart!"

"Well sadly, we can't go full out public. I'm sure you understand the lynch mobs we'd have lining up if we did anything my usual style. But I have a plan..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:01 pm

'I've never been a public member of the Death Eaters anyway, been secret since the day I was born. Its my job to cover things up.' Her smile dimmed slightly, effectively replacing her stoic facade.

'What d'ya need?' Donia was more than open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:47 pm

"For too long, the barrier between wizard and muggle has been maintained. My thinking is the only way the Death Eaters can survive is if we are replaced by a new more serious threat. I'm thinking muggles could do exactly that."

"Recently I've learned about a stone called Colureye. It holds a nasty little ability to absorb magic from an individual. I can tell you first hand it works..." He sneered.

"Now imagine if you will an army of disillusioned muggles armed with Colureye running amuck in the wizarding world. That would cause quite a panic, don't you think?" He smiled his vicious evil smile at the thought of the carnage that would ensue.

"And the wizards will remember, that muggles were our enemies too and might even plead for us to come back to deal with them! We would become a parasite, deadly to have, but worse to remove... a necessary evil..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:32 am

Her brow furrowed in thought, lips creasing into a thin line. 'What about muggleborns? Why wouldn't the muggleborns just convince the muggles that they're allies and turn them against us? After all, we're supposed to hate them.' 

She threaded her fingers together, squeezing them tightly as she considered the options. 'A charismatic muggleborn, like the blind girl, is all they need to convince them that they're the good guys, not us.' 
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:04 pm

Crouch thought about this, she did have a very good point. It would only take a single peaceful talk in the right ears to unravel all the paranoia and hatred Crouch intended to sow. 

But striking against mudbloods would be a clear indication that they were not gone, foiling the plan before it even started. 

"We would have to lead the faction ourselves..." He concluded, "to ensure no democratic solutions are made..."

"But any use of magic would make them lose their trust in us in no time."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Her lips pulled back into a feral sneer. 'So you're telling me we need to recruit a muggleborn or a talkative muggle to lead the parade for us...' Pausing, she reconsidered this idea.

'Or one of us has to do it, you're quite a persuasive one Crouch, and the muggles won't know you as a murderer.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:33 pm

"Very true, but if I'm the figurehead of the army then that'll make it clear that we're behind this. That doesn't serve our goal."

"A muggle however, even a mudblood, is replaceable however. Perhaps the imperius curse can make them immune to reason..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:38 pm

'Why not just imperius a talkative muggleborn or muggle instead? they can be our leader... someone they wouldnt expect to be "evil".' Donia concluded, grinning to herself. 'magic can be used against cavemen, after all.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:39 pm

"That sounds like a good idea, and if you wanted something to do I have a good place to start looking..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:42 pm

She raised a brow, clasping her fingers together. 'Oh? where would that be?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:46 pm

"Well I've been keeping my hear to the ground and I've heard about a recent attack in a small muggle town. Not anything that would attract too much attention but enough that most of the town's inhabitants had their memories of the incident removed."

"There's rumor that one madman is going around saying some sort of witch did it. Perhaps he could be our puppet?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:49 pm

'You think a madman would be the leader of our movement? Who would ever believe him?' She frowned, confused.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:39 am

"What's wrong with madmen? In my experience they're the best kind of people!" He grinned insanely as he continued his explanation.

"He's only called a madman because of his proclamations of a witch or wizard doing the damage. I know not who did it but this is irrelevant. I suggest speaking with this man. It may open some door wars for us..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:40 pm

She nodded in affirmation, accepting his logic. 'So if he convinces the village or has proof it was a witch or wizard..' Donia was sure she could convince the man, and the rest of the people in the village. After all, she could just pull out her wand and curse someone. 

'You trust me with this task then? Am i going to be your silent eyes and ears?' The girl bowed her head slightly, respectfully.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:45 pm

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd be greatly appreciative." Crouch told her politely. "You have the proper skill set for handling this."

"I have some other... annoyances to tend to on this side."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:05 pm

She inclinced her head again, remaining reserved in her actions. 'It is not an issue, I quite like taking tasks on my own. Just give me the address and I'll tend to it immediately.'

She clapsed her fingers together, raising a brow. 'Anything else you need help with on your end? Your inconveniences are mine.'-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:28 pm

He took out a sheet of parchment and penned out the address, "That won't be necessary. I can handle the rest by myself... but stay on standby in case that changes."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:37 am

'I'll take your word for it, and i'll see what I can do in the muggle town. I will use any means necessary to succeed.' She insisted, nodding to him respectfully.

'I'm sure I'll contact you soon.' With that she scurried away, masking herself back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Crouch smiled crazily as he watched Donia vanish. It warmed his heart to see one of such eagerness and ability going off to do the Dark Lord's work.

'He may be gone, but he is still a symbol to rally behind.' Crouch thought to himself, his grief being converted into respect.

Crouch would in fact continue his work, maybe even improve it if he could. However he needed his full power back before he took anymore affirmative action.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Bryn   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 11:58 am

It'd been too long since he'd stepped inside the walls of the graveyard.

The corrupting force of nature had reclaimed most of the cemetery as its own, ivy wrapping itself around and through the veins of the the headstones that marked the long deceased. It strangled the stones, splinters and etchings of names being crushed into nothingness. But there was one corner of the site that remained immune to this force.

At the very back, a drooping willow tree shrouded the graves of the Desouza/Abonacci family. Its newest addition - Sydnay - lay slightly in front of the others, the posy of black roses forever immortal to the effects of time. Kneeling down beside it, the dust that covered her name was brushed away, and he remained next to her grave until the sun crossed the other edge of the sky.

I miss her.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:07 am

He had no idea where Chezhekov has discarded his parents after he found them. And it was the verb of that phrase that infuriated the conman.

Discarded. Like yesterdays trash. The moment they stole from him, they were less than the dirt caught in his shoe. Less than he was when the crime lord took him.

So this was the closest thing Joachim had to mourning them. Somehow standing on holy ground would create a direct line to them, that was about the depth of Joachim's religious understanding.

He stood in the center of it, with a bouquet of roses that had far from a small price tag on it. "Hey pop, hey ma... just wanted to let you know how things were going..." He gave a nervous laugh. "So I'm my own man now. Got me a gal I think you'd approve of..." He paused for a few seconds, "And Ma, yes I knew this one longer than an hour.." He chuckled again nervously. Humor was his coping mechanism in times of distress.

"Little bit of a wriggle though. My ex is out to get me. Not sure what kind of authority you guys have up there, but I'd be appreciative if ya helped me out. You know, put in a word with the God or Jesus or whoever looks over this stuff. I kinda need it..." 

His eyes moistened and he swallowed to try and bury down what was masked over the years with his greed and vices, "Miss and love ya guys..."

He let the seconds pass, before he placed the bouquet down on the unmarked ground. A fitting symbol. He whipped his eyes and started to head out. He didn't know if he made a fool of himself or truly did reach from beyond the grave, but he couldn't bring himself to regret coming out here...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Bryn   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:33 am

'Stop.' His voice preceded him, trying to close the distance between them as swiftly as he could. The gleam of flowers caught his sharp gaze, wondering where else in this graveyard had the graves decayed into nothingness. Bryn took a moment to enchant the flowers, before calling out to Joachim.

'At least leave something that'll last, y'know.' He offered his words with a small smile, ignoring the niggling conflict that arose to speaking to someone who had damaged his family in such a way.

'Don't worry, i could barely hear you from the other end of the cemetery, my parents and sisters are here too.' He resisted the urge to turn back to their graves, and sit by them in silence once more. Bryn needed their company almost as much as he needed air. Time held no essence here, and he felt he could have an eternity beside his family and never be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:35 am

He smirked at him, giving a thumbs up in thanks. "Appreciate it man. You're alright, you know that?" 

Had his parents from heaven acted so quickly to deliver him the very person he needed right now? If so, than he'd have to make good on his promise to go to church more. 

"Sorry to hear you lost people too. Didn't really know 'em but I bet they were great folks..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Bryn   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:19 am

He his head shook to contest what Joachim had just said. 'No, they weren't. Only Syd was.' Knowing it would mean nothing to the other boy, he inhaled sharply, trying to shake off the feeling of dread.

"listen..." He began, clasping his fingers together. "I know you and May have a lot going on right now, but I ain't gonna intervene - its not my place."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Joachim   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 pm

'Well, so much for going into it lightly...'

"Me and May? She's the one who sprung it on me..." He corrected him. "I told her, but she wouldn't listen of course, that I'm just a pawn in all this. Just some disposable patsy that the guy's pulling the strings can afford to lose..." He lied extremely evenly, not showing any facial tics or jitters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   sound - The Cemetery - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cemetery
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts-
Jump to: