Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst Disney liam Joachim Lulu snape moon Lumina Ovauzhar cynder sound krystal dustypaws black sherbet kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

The Cemetery

Go down 
+4
DeathDolohov
Phoenix Flame
Navy Malfoy
RiverSeth
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: The Cemetery   The Cemetery EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:09 pm

On the outskirts of Upper Flagley lies a small cemetery. Not many Pureblood families are buried here, but smaller wizarding families are.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: ???   The Cemetery EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 am

A gorl and a boy were stood by a pair of gravestones. they were obviously twins- both tall, with Jet black hair. they were loking at the stones quietly.
girl- "do you think she will come here?'
Boy- "of course. she does every year. just this one day."
the girl nods.
boy- " i know its different this time, sis, but we have to treat her the same as everyone else."
Girl- " but she isnt! we have to find her, to do this...'
Boy -sighs- "i know.and we will. You go up to the castle. ill stay and watch, join you when i know shes here. dont worry..."
They hug, and the girl dissaperates.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Both   The Cemetery EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 am

Boy-
The Patronus arrives with the message she is coming. I smile, walking back to be hidden in the trees. In the distance, i see a girl walk in, going straight up to the gravestones. It was her. I took one last look, commiting her to memory, then disaperated up to Hogwarts.

river-
I shivered. Every year, on the same day, i came here. but this year it just felt odd. maybe because, even though i had know for years they werent really family, this is the first time i had come after finding my truefamily.
but it is my fault they are here....i have to come...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: River   The Cemetery EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 pm

I sit on the grass by the grave, sorting out all the flowers on it.
'You know, i dont even know what to call you now. your not my parent. your just strangers that happened to raise me. i bet you never thought i would find my family, did you? i mean, it was your job to raise me as your own...'
I laugh quietly. 'I remember the day i got my letter. you acted so please. must have been because i was nearly old enough to leave, wasnt it. just like every other child you had taken and looked after. once you got rid of me....another one would take my place. i opened the letter, and i was so exited, you sat me on the floor and did magic to ammuse me...'
I picked up one of the red roses that had been put on the grass. slowly, i turn it, muttering something. instantly, the petals change from red to orange to yellow to green to blue, to purple, finally stopping on black.
'that was always my favrote spell you did...' I throw it up in the air, and let it hover there, spinning on the spot.
'did you even ever really care about me? or was i just there because you were paid to look after me?' i sigh. 'i wish you could answer...'
I flick my wand, and the rose burst in to green flames. i watch it as it turns to ask, being swept away by the wind, lost in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: OOC   The Cemetery EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Deep...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   The Cemetery EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:52 pm

ooc haha, all rivers thought that she would never tell crouch! Smile
took me ages to write....and im still now done.
is it good?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: OOC   The Cemetery EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:55 pm

I would say so! I can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: River   The Cemetery EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:26 pm

A strong breeze whisles through the trees around the cemetery. I shiver, but dont move.
A few people walk past, staring at me, but i ignore them.
'Did you know what my father was like? Is that why you took me? Did you think i would be better off with you?'
I sigh.
'I dont even think you met my family, did you? My brother...You know, i blame myself for what his is now. Because of me leaving, he hated our family. but now i see...it wasnt my fault. it was yours. because you said yes to having me. Thats why he is like he is...' I clench my fist around the grass and rip it up.
'He was a lovely brother. i remember it all. He cared for me, protected me...he always put himself in the line of punnishment for me. He was the best brother i could have asked for. And he is now. he still protects me. he wouldnt let anything happen to me. You nearly rid me of that forever. the two people i loved in life- my mother, and my brother...And i nearly lost them because of you.'
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: River (and Krystal)   The Cemetery EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:26 pm

I sit in silence, watching the sun dip beneath the trees, when i see a girl step out from behind them. she looks around then head for me. i dont move, but watch her- a cemetery isnt a place for a fight.
As she comes closer, i see she is just as wary as i am.
'Hi...' she says. 'Are you...River?'
'Yes. and you are?'
She looks behind me, to the gravestone, and i see pain in her eyes. 'My names Krystal.' she looks at me. 'Krystal Seth.'
My eyes meet hers. 'Your another kid they looked after? that they took from your real family.'
'something like that...' She cluches her arm, and i can tell she doesnt even notice she is doing it. i gently prise her fingers off her arm, and look at it, covered in scars.
'What happened to you?'
she smiles. 'Stuff happened....that the Seths saved me from. they were good people at heart...'
Tears fill my eyes suddenly. 'I know they were.' I whisper.
she takes my hand, and squeezes it. ' iknow what you did...' I start to pull away. 'No, listen. i used to hate you for it. i came here at first to get revenge. but hearing what people say about you....your a good person. i dont want to get you taken away or anything...but my brother still does.'
I stand up. 'Let me guess, this is a lets go show the brother he is wrong, time?'
she laughs. 'yeah, pretty much. come on.'
I pause, turning towards the stones. i flick my wand, and flowers, all the colours of the rainbow, start to grow. i smile, whispering 'sorry.'
then disaperate back with Krystal.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   The Cemetery EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:28 pm

ooc, I don't mean to ruin the moment. But I read that as crystal meth. xD
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   The Cemetery EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:34 pm

ooc. lol. i didnt think about that...but then again, i didnt name krystal and danial. my sister did. i shall tell her this...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Krystal   The Cemetery EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 am

She apperates to the Cemetery, still holding Danial. She carries his body over to the Seth gravestone, getting out her wand and burying him next to them. carefully, she engraves on the stone Danial Seth, brother and nothing else. letting a tear fall, she turns away and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Desouza Family   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:02 am

Every living sibling was gathered at one corner of the graveyard. It was dank and decrepid in this part, yet this particular point had many fresher, almost out of place graves. They all stood by the newest one, a simple black tombstone with Ellise Abonacci engraved in silver letters.

Amaya spoke first, her voice still a rasp as she ruffled her dark brown ringlets awkwardly. 'We can't go on like this. 3 of us are dead, and our parents are too, It's not going to stop....'

Sydnay hissed, her own back splintered and ragged from their fights. 'I'm next, I don't see why you're so worried. But I'm willing to compromise.'

Mer and Sabine watched quietly, the little blonde girl piped up. 'Vow on it, this very second. If you guys really care about keeping this family alive, you'll do it.' Mer nodded, stepping forward and extending her hand. Sabine did the same, looking at the remaining trio expectantly.

Sydnay sighed. 'Fine, only because I'll die otherwise, not because I give a unicorn what happens to you guys.' Amaya snorted and put her hand in the middle.

Bryn finally became animated, taking his eyes of Ellise's grave and getting his wand out. 'I'll bind it. By agreeing to this vow, you are consenting with your lives that you will not be responsible for the murder of a fellow Desouza, whether this be abuse of your abilities, maiming, or the use of the killing curse.' The vines snaked out of his wand, wrapping around the sisters' wrists as they nodded in agreement.

'Well then sisters, looks like none of us will be dying for a long time to come yet. Syd and Maisie, please don't try to find a way around this, it's unbreakable for a reason.' He turned away from them, making flowers grow on the Desouza graves, including Abonacci's with some reluctance.

They disbanded quickly, just like ghosts in the wind, almost as if they'd never came to the graveyard in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Meredia

Meredia

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Amaya   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:44 pm

She'd led Topher to the graveyard. 'Yes, i put the glove to stop all evil in a cemetery for irony.' Amaya started shuffling over to the worn down part of the area, ignoring the graves of her family.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Topher   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:45 pm

-I apparate with Amaya- Wow... cheery place to put it, but then again you're not the queen of sun shine are ya? -I say the last part in a joking manner, like a close friend-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Amaya   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:48 pm

She managed a small smile 'Nobody would guess i put it here.' Amaya stood behind the grave of her father, snorting with disgust as she felt around the bottom part of the tombstone, kicking it off to reveal the glove. 'There's the weapon that drove Arty insane. Go ahead and stare at it.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Topher   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:51 pm

You got it... -I pick it up and look at it but then, this strange temptation washes over me. I drop the glove and the first rock it touches turns into gold. I watch and my eyes widen with delight- HEY! I smell a cash cow here! -I start putting the glove on-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Amaya   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 pm

She darted forward, snatching the glove from him, eyes narrowed and hostile. 'this thing really needs to be destroyed, now. Unless you want to fight a girl who's been in a coma for it?' Amaya had already figured the glove out, and she knew why it didn't work on her. She coughed as she drew out her knife, prepared.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Topher   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:54 pm

-I seem to snap out of it, having not been under it's influence for too long- Wait a sec, why the hell doesn't it work on you?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Amaya   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:56 pm

She smirked. 'I gather this glove gives people what they covet the most, but i'm unpredictable remember?' just like Syd, i don't know what i want.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Topher   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Welll.... there's no reason why we can't cash in on it a LITTLE bit before destroyin' it, right? Just make some more gold and THEN we destroy it?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Amaya   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 pm

She put the glove on, snorting when nothing happened. 'I'm look like that muggle singer, Michael Jackson. And no Topher, either you help me destroy it now or i'll hide it elsewhere.'

two MJ jokes in a week...this is bad.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Topher   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 pm

-I speak reluctantly- Alright alright! Give me a sec... -I close my eyes-
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Amaya   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:03 pm

She took the glove off. 'Didn't suit me anyway.' Amaya held it not too close to her, but out of Topher's reach. She also had her faithful knife in her other hand just in case.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Topher   The Cemetery EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

-I open up my eyes and stare at the glove, however nothing is happening to it-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetery   The Cemetery Empty

Back to top Go down