Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst black Ovauzhar liam snape sound kerrigan Lulu Lumina moon sherbet Disney krystal cynder Joachim dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

~Cynder's Fate~

Go down 
+3
Meredia
CrouchJunior
Cynder Dustypaws
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:18 pm

(( This is a little topic for me to write of Cyn's fate after the battle and everything. If you want your character to see her at all in this, feel free to post~ I don't mind at all. c: ))

A marker scratched across the program quickly in a neat little signature.
A tender hand reached up to brush away a bouncing, brown curl.

It's a funny thing how people change.
One could hardly believe the young witch who had been such a pale little outcast was now the pretty woman who was widely known in the Muggle World.

Cynder hadn't seen any of her friends since her wand had snapped that fateful day- since she had left Hogwarts, telling herself she would never look back at it.
And she missed them dearly...
With a soft sigh, the thin Woman finished signing the last of the programs that would surely sell, and went to comb her hair, which she had let grow out.

A tall man approached behind her, and touched her shoulder gently, grinning.
"Cyn, it's nearly time to greet the crowd before another show."
Cynder turned and grinned at the muggle man, who wore the half-mask necessary for the part he played in the broadway musical.

"Of course~" she chuckled, smiling at him, "Thank you~"

"You know the fans love to meet their Christine if both Raoul and the Phantom are there." the masked man chuckled, patting her shoulder before turning to leave.
Cynder grinned.
It had been so many years... so many years..
She had taken acting and singing lessons, and had gradually made her way to becoming Christine in Phantom of the Opera.
And as she walked out from backstage, met by thousands of grinning faces, Cynder didn't givea thought about her lost powers or snapped wand.
The woman, who remained single, was happy.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:27 pm

-I'm watching from a front row seat the Minister Shacklebolt managed to get for me as a remainder that even he needed some time off. This is the first time I've seen this play and Cynder was the one who introduced me to it. Rather ironic I get to see her in it. I can't wait to see how she was doing. She dropped off the map after the battle and I've been too busy arresting the last remnants of Voldemort's army to look for her. I give Cynder and standing ovation as she walks out-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Cynder stood with her fellow actors and gave a bow, met by the cheering of so many people.
When they stood again, the girl was met by a familiar face- a man she thought she would never see again.

"Artemis~" The woman grinned. She couldn't believe he was there! The cast gave another bow, and Cynder waved happily to Artemis.

Memories. So many memories.
And how the woman wished to talk to him, ask of the wizarding world she had left behind!

The cast began to clear off the stage, ready to get off the stage. God knew they were going to stand off of it, near the door, and thank and greet people.
"Artemis!" Cynder spoke again, backing up a bit to gain some ground, "Meet me by the doors! I would love to talk to you!"

-----

Cynder had left the stage, though she remained in full costume to stay ready, and laughed along with the two men beside her who had played Raoul and the Phantom.
They shook strangers' hands and thanked people for coming.
Cynder hugged a teen who looked estatic to be there.
But though she was happy to see so many, she was enthralled to finally see one of her friends again.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:38 pm

-I walk up to Cynder after the performance, smiling brightly- Cynder! You were incredible! Reminds me of the songs back in the Common Room! It's been so long!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Cynder laughed and grinned wider then she had in years.

"Artemis! I'm glad you liked it! Really, it has been a while, hasn't it? Pray tell how you heard of this and came? Not many wizards busy themselves seeing muggle musicals."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 pm

-Smiles widely- Well the Minister of Magic thought I deserved some time off. I've been extremely busy rounding up the rest of Voldemort's army. He knew I enjoyed Phantom of the Opera, he frequently catches me humming it so he got me front row tickets. When I saw your name as the lead actress, I HAD to come!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Cynder's face went red and she chuckled.

"You haven't a clue how glad that makes me!"
So long... it ahd been so long..
Those features hadn't seemed to change a bit.
"It really was a gift to do! And that you remembered it after all of these years?"
Cynder shook her head, grinning, "Makes me almost wish I could have known about this as a girl. How is Liria doing, then? And Crouch..? Surely they didn't catch him..?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:55 pm

-Smiles- Liria is doing great! We're married now... have a son on the way... we're very happy...

And as for Crouch... from what I heard, I wasn't there but last I heard he was crippled from the neck down, but still missing. No one has been able to find him or Amy.

But what about you, how have you been? You're obviously successful -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 pm

"Oh Artemis~" the girl chimed, "Congrats~ Think of it... you, a father... it suits you."
The woman paused, hearing about Crouch
"... I see... That's... a shame..."

Cynder's smile flickered almost sadly for a moment.
"I've been very good. I took acting and singing lessons to get here.."
another pause.
"Still single, I can say. Did. May I ask, Artemis... did you ever learn of why I left Hogwarts behind me..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 pm

-Meredia had been watching, laughing with bright eyes. She didn't see Cynder afterwards, but was relieved she was doing something she loved, just as she was.

Her coach called out to her-

If you can sing as well as you could dance Meredia, you'd be on the stage with her!

-Meredia laughed-
Thanks.

-She remained in her seat, watching the lights dim-
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 pm

-Smiles sadly- I can't say I ever did, but I had a hunch why... you just wanted to leave all of it behind you... so you came here.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:10 pm

(( Mer. c: your post made me smile~ Feel free to meet Cyn if you want. c: ))

A thin smile, a soft nod.
"Yes. In a way. At the end of the battle, I got in a tustle with a very strong Death Eater. Somehow he sapped away my strength, along with my Shape-shifting abilities. My wand got snapped... after that, I just wanted to forget everything... all the death and pain.."
A sad grin spread on her lips,
"I suppose I never forgot the good you did in my life, though. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 pm

-Smiles- Thanks, but I had nothing to do with it! You always had all this going for you... your acting talent, singing, dancing... I'm just extremely happy you've found an avenue of life that makes you happy!

I will say though, we all miss you. I'm just glad I get to be able to tell them what a star you've become!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:15 pm

-She knocked on the door and entered, looking at both Cynder and Artemis. Merediacould see them clearly-

You were amazing Cynder!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:17 pm

A red face greeted Cynder with what Artemis said.
"But you did! You inspired me to come out and take the bravery to try to be in this!"

At his second statement, Cynder smiled.
"Yes... And I hope to see you again soon, dear friend. If you want to come and see this again and bring anyone, owl me! I'll send you some tickets, how about?"

At the door opening, Cynder turned and grinned at Meredia.
"Mer!" She grinned, "It's been ages! Thank you! Thank you for coming!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:18 pm

-Smiles- Hello Mer! It's been a while!

And Cyn, I'll be happy to tell them to come! I know I'd love to see this again! I'll bring over as many as possible!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:20 pm

-She hugged both of them before stepping back-
It's been too long...watching you made me think of my own ambitions in life. -She was smiling happily, glad she had gotten permission to be here now-
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Cynder gave a comfortable laugh, strong and glad as ever.
"I'm glad, Artemis~ Thank you, really!"

Meredia's hug felt comforting, ringing with friendship.

"How have you been, Mer? What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 pm

-I hug them both, finally gotten over that annoying bashfulness-

Yeah Mer, hows life for you?
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 pm

(( I need to go. Thank you both for rping with me. Feel free to keep posting. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Well my dance company came to watch you, because you were always great in school, my students picked up a few tricks from this.

It's a shame none of our paths have crossed since Hogwarts, it really is a wide world out there.

bye cyn!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:27 pm

OOC Bye Cyn!

IC

Yeah, I've been too busy arresting the last of the Death Eaters to really catch up with anyone...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:30 pm

-She sighed in relief-
I'm so glad they're gone...I can have some peace now y'know? I've been looking over my shoulder for too long.

I wish I'd joined the aurors, but i never had the chance to.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm

I think a lot of people are glad they're gone. Yeah, you can even notice the difference on the streets. The cloud of fear over people is gone now. Just vanished, like a puff of smoke.

Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm

-She smiled-
Fear...the very thing that almost killed me.

Is it too late to join the aurors?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Cynder's Fate~   sound - ~Cynder's Fate~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Cynder's Fate~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next