Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar Lulu sherbet Amythyst Lumina black moon snape kerrigan Joachim liam dustypaws cynder sound Disney krystal
Affiliates
free forum

Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Cynder had been eyeing a small red battery-powered radio while waiting for Snape.
She checked to make sure it was in full working order, and that the batteries were new so they wouldn't die out if she chose to turn on the music.

Strapping the small device to her jeans at her hip, the girl hugged the horse's nose as he nuzzled her.

The voice caught her off guard.

Cynder wasn't really sure what to expect, but she had her quirky and unique grin spread on her face, ready for an amusing sight- after all, she had never seen Snape in anything other then his robes, and who knew what muggle clothes looked like on him.
However, when she looked up, her arms still wrapped around the shire, who remained put.
The Shepherd had followed the man out, and now padded and sat by the Golden.

Her eyes widened, and her arms dropped.
She straightened as her smile seemed to fade into awe.

He looked.... amazing...
Her face filled with bright, hot, redness at seeing him like this. He was.... handsome... if anything, more admiration for the man then there already was swelled up bright into her heart.

"You look... amazing...!"

She marvelled at him, her eyes wide and twinkling with joyous surprise.
She let go of the animal next to her, and put a hand over her heart- it was beating with intense power, sending chills up and down her spine.

"W-well," She stuttered, forcing herself to look away from the man as the horse rubbed his head against her side with so much strength it nearly shoved her over, "Um... well, I'm all ready to go... are you..?"

She smiled softly and used her foot to pull up the wooden staircase over to the horse's side.
She walked up the steps and jumped up onto the gorse, swinging her leg over his back.
The animal tossed his head lightly and pawed the ground, anxious.

The girl scooted up on the animal until she sat right behind his withers.

"Well, I'll help you up if you need any help... Phantom doesn't spook often, but when he does it takes a lot to stop him... It's easier, in my opinion, to stay on when you're on the back end rather then up here... and, I've taken so many falls off of him and the other horses, that I don't care at all if I fall off again today."

The girl chucked and held the horse's reigns firmly, holding the anxious Phantom back so he didn't start to move out of the way of the tall wooden staircase.
The girl sent a wide grin toward Snape, a glad look sparking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:26 am

Feeling confident about his look due to Cynder’s approval, Snape smiled broadly.
He stared at Phantom for a while, wondering whether the horse was going to buck him off or not.
Snape gritted his teeth nervously before slowly hopping aboard the horse. Once on, he gently wrapped his arms around Cynder’s waist, afraid to fall off and break his wand. Yes. His wand. Not any part of his body but his precious wand.
“W-W-When you’re ready,” he stuttered worriedly, squeezing his arms a little tighter around Cynder.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Cynder noted the nervous tone in his voice, and took one hand off the reigns to give Snape a comforting touch on his arm.
She didn't mind him hanging on too tight- fear was natural.

Keeping her right hand on the reigns and letting her other hang loose, Cynder let Phantom have his head.
The Horse at first turned his face to look at Snape, his large nose twitching and his mouth chomping on the bit.

When the animal was sure of the extra rider, he pawed at the ground again, gave a deep snort, and tried to gallop.
Cynder held him back.
He pranced to the side, a bouncing trot-like motion driving him to the right.
Cynder held him back, forcing the reigns left with cool confidence.
She clicked her tongue to the big animal, her eyes twinkling as she pushed the heels of her boots into his sides, still holding the leather one-handed.

He continued to prance, his large hooves beating the ground with loud thumps, sending dust up in little clouds around his legs.
Cynder scolded him quietly as he paused and seemed about ready to rear- he seemed to jump a bit up with his front legs, just barely off the ground for a moment.

"That's enough, Phantom."

Cynder was stern.
The horse's ears tilted back, and he snorted and tossed his head before settling down and pawing the ground in defeat.
A smile, Cynder patted his neck and again gentle kicked his side.

This time, he just walked forward. Cynder steered him down a path back away from the house, past the barn.

"Sorry about that," Cynder spoke, looking over her shoulder, "He always wants to have his way when a rider first gets on him... but, don't worry, that's the end of his shenanigans.. huh, Phantom....?"

She finished her sentence speaking to the horse, a soft smile curling on her lips.

At first, she walked the horse past the barn before looking again over her shoulder at Snape as soon as they had gotten onto a soft dirt path that lead through tall, sweet and healthy green grass, and into what appeared to be dense woods.

"I'm going to put him into a gallop. It's not his smoothest movement, but It'll help cover more ground. And anyway, he's been a good boy, and I want to get his energy out."
A grin, Cynder looked forward again and put both hands on the reins now.

"Ready..? Hang on tight...~"

And with that, Cynder gave a hoot of 'Giddyup!' and a snap of her legs as she kicked the horse's side.

The animal snorted and gave a glad whinny, jumping forward with surprising speed, breaking into a bouncy bur firm and comfortable run.
His hooves beat the path loudly until it merged with the grass, now turning into a dull thud sound.
Cynder gave a laugh as the horse chomped his bit and ran, the dogs barking and speeding after them.
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:01 am

His heart racing, Snape clutched tightly onto Cynder's waist.
He was just riding a horse. He had been on brooms and was able to fly yet on the horse, he felt afraid. Like a child trying to ride a bike for the first time without training wheels.
Once Cynder had managed to slow down the horse, Snape caught his breath before the horse galloped speedily. Squeezing his eyes closed and holding his breath, Snape tried not to throw up. He was feeling....motion sick.

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Cynder could feel the man's grip tighten, and the silence behind her forced the smile off her face.

She turned her head to look at Snape and noted his uncomfortable expression.

Oh dear..

Cynder instantly turned her face back to the path ahead and strongly, sharply pulled the reins back.

It took a bit, but Phantom eventually slowed down to a trot again, then to a walk.
Cynder glanced over her shoulder again.

".... you feeling okay..? I'm sorry, I should have held off on a run for a while... here, we can take a break. Let me just find a- oh..!"

Cynder spotted a small, overgrown path leading into the trees, and disappearing around the bend.
It spiked her curiosity, and so she glanced again at Snape.

"I'm going to trot him through here, okay..? Just hold on and watch your head for the branches.."

The girl kicked the horse forward, and he pranced down the path, his breathing heavy and his sides heaving with anxiousness.
The woods smelled lovely, and Cynder couldn't help but smile.

The path went on through the trees for a while, forcing Cynder to hold the reins between her knees that she held up on the horse's withers, so that she could use her free hands to hold back the branches from the riders' faces.
However, it didn't last too long, and it stopped in a clearing with a magnificent sapphire blue lake.

Cynder gaped and pulled Phantom to a halt, where the horse pawed the ground.
The dogs seemed enthralled by the water, and they instantly bounded into it, splashing and barking gleefully.
... The lake... even had a rope swing...
The girl turned her head to look at Snape now, a full grin on her face.

"Well, We can eat here, if you'd like~"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:02 am

Glad that he didn't eat anything, Snape was sure he wasn't going to throw up. Yet.
Once the sapphire blue lake was in sight, Snape couldn't help but feel comforted. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, his nausea began to cease.
He hopped off of the horse and pulled his wand out, waving it over the green luscious grass. A soft, cushion of weaved grass formed and being the gentleman he was, or the gentleman no one but Cynder knew about, he gestured for Cynder to sit first.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Cynder slipped off the back of the horse after Snape, and turned to gather the saddlebags.

She put them carefully over her shoulder and patted the large animal as he lowered his head and began eating the long grass.

The dogs continued to play in the water, and Cynder felt a sudden peace spring through her body.

When she saw Snape motion to her to sit, her face flushed deep scarlet, and she sat on the weave of grass, setting down the bags to her left.
She grinned at the man.
The grass weave was exceedingly comfortable...

"Thank you, Sev~" She spoke, tilting her head to the side.
"And,... I'm sorry for taking you out on a ride, if you don't really like it. I guess it does take some getting used to..."
A chuckle.
"Well... that's coming from someone who can ride a horse fine and fly with her own wings, but is just about as clumsy as a duck with two left-feet on a broom..."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:05 am

Snape smiled and sat crossed legged beside the girl.
"I'm sorry for my lack of ability to enjoy horse rides. It's just that... I've never ridden a horse before. I've only flown by broom or by ability..."
He looked nervously at his fingers. "Mind if I fly us back to the house? It's similar to the way we came here but there will be no horse. Just you, me... and magic..."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:11 am

Cynder could feel her heart pick up pace, and her eyes glimmered as she unpacked the saddlebags, setting up as if they were on a picnic.

Her face was hot, and her heart felt like a wild bird trying to erupt from it's prison of a ribcage and get to it's freedom.

She gave a soft, curious nod.
Then a firm, steady one.

"Yes.. Y-yes, I would like that very much.... and Phantom can pick his way back home, with the dogs following him..."

A pause, Cynder seemed to think, her eyes locked on her own hands.
As she thought, some part of her brain seemed to tell her not to. But a strong tingle in the pawprint on her chest urged her forward. To follow her heart.

"... If... that's not too much trouble... I... I would adore that..."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:14 am

Snape chortled. "Flying back, it is," he said as he stroked Cynder's chin.
Gesturing to the food, he stared into her eyes. "Shall we eat?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:21 am

(( -cue 'kiss de girl'- /shot ))

A smile curled on Cynder's lips and the girl felt herself, if anything, exceedingly calm.
She found it funny how people might react if they saw the two together now.

Glancing at the breakfast sort of food, Cynder nodded.

"Of course. I don't usually eat much, so... you can take what you like. I didn't know what you wanted to drink, either, so I packed some wine, butterbeer, firewhiskey... and just water...."
A chuckle, she took a small little biscuit and put some jam on it.
"I guess I went a little overboard, huh..?"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 am

OOC: Im saving something for a little later ^-^

IC: "Overboard? No. Just prepared for anything, Cynder." It felt... soothing to feel her name roll off of the top of his tongue. He was surprised he didn't choke. "I'll eat after you," he said with a curt nod.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:32 am

(( -enthralled- ))

Cynder could feel her face heat again as he told her he would wait.

For a moment, she thought of protesting.
But... something about how she felt..
She just... couldn't seem to bring herself to be upset with the man.

"... Well," She spoke, trying to overcome her own lack of comebacks, "I... this is about all I'll eat, anyway. I'm not too hungry, so to say."

She ate the biscuit quietly, though making sure she didn't make a mess.
After a while of looking at Snape, she turned her eyes to the lake in the clearing.
The dogs were now curled up beside it, breathing as if they themselves had worn out their energy.
A smile crossed her lips as she took another patient bite, and finished her 'breakfast'
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:41 am

Snape picked up a small finger sandwich from the basket and ate it slowly, listening to the crunching noises she made when she was eating her biscuit.
"Excuse me for asking but... how do you and Vienna know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:51 am

Cynder paused, scowling lightly.

"Well, she worked for my adopted Papa before he and both my adopted and real family were... er... murdured..."

Cyn frowned sadly.

"I inherited pretty much everything. Veinna's the one who let me know that.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:58 am

Snape freezed. She had lost her family and Vienna was the only practically her family now...

"Are you planning on letting her know about our world?" he asked before he could stop his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:04 am

"I..."
Cynder thought in sudden amazement. She hadn't thought about it.

"I'm not sure..." the girl admitted, "I.. I dont want her hurt because of our world, but..."
the girl sighed.
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:06 am

Snape fiddled with his fingers. "I'm sorry for asking that. I shouldn't have." Shut up, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:15 am

Cyn shook her head lightly.

"No, it's fine. And anyway," she spoke kindly, "I dont mind talking about it. It's... nice to. Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:18 am

Snape nodded and realised she didn't reach into the picnic basket to eat anything else. "Eat more. Don't starve yourself. I swear, flying does NOT give you nausea."
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Cynder blinked at Snape, her wide, brown eyes soft but truthful.

"Oh, I'm not afraid of getting sick or anything... I just..."
What was her excuse?
What had her excuse been for the past several years? That she needed to loose weight?
"Ijustneedtolooseweight..." She muttered under her breath in a sort of slurred, quick, and embarrassed way.

But she didn't argue with the man, and she did indeed end up take a small sandwich and began to nibble at it.

After a silent moment, she spoke kindly.

"You don't have to feel bad for me- I mean, with my family or whatever happens or has happened to me. It's over, and I can't change that. And besides..."
A pause, the girl looked at the Sapphire Blue lake, her eyes growing pensive and soft.
"All of what's happened in my life has lead me to this moment. And.... and I wouldn't have it any other way."
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:09 am

Snape felt satisfied when Cynder reached for something within the picnic basket.
He felt his heart beat speed up when she said that last part. Would she really have it no other way? Surprised she couldn't hear his pounding heart, he swallowed rather loudly. "I wouldn't have it any other way either," he whispered.
"Thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:16 am

The girl seemed to stare at the lake, as if in a slight daze.
She blinked back in awareness to the world and glanced at the man before looking away again.
She seemed thoughtful, like she was having a conversation in her mind.

She nodded slightly before looking at the man.

"Are you? Like I said before, i have just plain water.... some sweet wine, firewhiskey..."
A pause, Cynder went red.
"I'll probably just have water, though..."

Another pause, the girl seemed pensive.

"... S-Sev...?"

She spoke up, after making up her mind.
"I.... Uhm... can... can I give you something....? Something... I've never given anyone before..?"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Snape   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:20 am

After pouring both himself and Cynder a glass of water, he stared into her eyes.
"Well, uh... sure, Cynder," he said, curiosity in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am

Cynder took a small drink, her eyes locked on the lake.
She held her hands, and the glass, in her lap as she scowled.

She seemed to wrestle with her mind for a little bit, her heart picking up speed to the point of it nearly being visible beating beneath her skin.

"I..."

She stuttered quietly, building up the courage.

".... I want to give you my heart and..."
a pause,
"If you ever want it... my body, as well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)   Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Moon Ranch (Colorado, USA)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next