Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
moon Amythyst sound Joachim sherbet snape kerrigan Lumina Ovauzhar Lulu cynder Disney black liam krystal dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

All About Haven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

All About Haven Empty
PostSubject: All About Haven   All About Haven EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:04 am

Appearance: Haven Blakeny is a tall, skinny girl with long (barley past her shoulders) really dark brown hair (it looks black but it's not.) Her typical outfit when she's not in school uniform would be any dark top with dark jeans, and just black and/or white shoes.

Personality:Haven is shy and quiet, but she will speak to you if you speak to her. She absolutley LOVES to read, and she is very intelligent. She enjoys drawing sometimes, and she loves being out in nature. As for good or evil... She's mostly good, but is kind of neutral as well. She's very nice and can be blunt as well. She's pretty optimistic as well, and enjoys a good challenge.

History/Family: Haven grew up in a small town in England. She had a simple life with her mother and father, Deven and Samantha Blakeney. They're not rich, but they're not poor. Haven had maybe one or two friends growing up, but she's mostly been a loner. Her parents tried to get her to socialize, but she was mostly inside (or outside if the weathers good) reading a book.

Blood Status: Pureblood

House: Ravenclaw

I'll add more if I think of something... And please tell me if I am.
Back to top Go down

All About Haven
Page 1 of 1