Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst sherbet black liam Lulu snape Disney kerrigan Ovauzhar moon Lumina cynder krystal Joachim sound dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Switzerland, Kessel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:36 am

"Would be a waste to use more on you, wouldn't it?" I stand there, smiling, head cocked. "Please, don't stare me to death, the pain... oh!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:38 am

Lyzebel laughs again then lunges again. Ripping open a deep wound along Iris' face. She skips back again and licks her finger. "Yum... I always enjoy special treats once and a while"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:39 am

"Ow, that was rude." The cut heals almost immediately. "Honestly, shut up. You piss me off." I say bluntly. With my wand I blast her backwards.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:42 am

Lyzebel, fly's through the air gracefully and lands on her feet. She bows and laughs madly. "Oh now sweet darling are you getting pissy?" She skips onto a tree and dives for Iris' knocking her off her feet onto the ground and then skiping away again. "Oh no did little Iris fall?" She simpers mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:43 am

I sit on the ground and cross my legs. "Why are you toying with me?" My wand sends a tree slamming down on her and then wrap it's branches around her torso.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:46 am

She cackles madly from under the tree and just pushes it off of herself it goes flying through the air spinning and them with a loud 'Whoomp' lands a spell away. She gets up and brushes of her dress lightly. "Ah and this was new" She sighs and kicks Iris in the face.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 am

"HOLY MOTHER OF-" I held my streaming nose with my hand. Ow. Just... Ow. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, HOE?!" My next spell slams into her chest leaving her dress smoking and her skin burnt. I grab Ivor and turn on the spot. Apparating to London.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:51 am

Lyzebel, growls as the girl apparates away. Someone was going to pay for her dress and if she couldn't have the girl she might as well have a little Dwarf snack. She walks back into Kessel fuming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switzerland, Kessel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Switzerland, Kessel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3