Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu cynder black Lumina sherbet sound Joachim liam moon Ovauzhar kerrigan Amythyst snape dustypaws krystal Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Ministry of Magic (British)

Go down 
+7
Jacques Nott
Navy Malfoy
RiverSeth
Cynder Dustypaws
Liria
CrouchJunior
AmythystDolohov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Sydnay   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 pm

'Toture doesn't work on me.' My father hurt me enough to stop caring so much about pain. It was all she offered in response, still gazing at him with a blank expression, grey eyes almost vacant save for the ever present bitterness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Descole gave a calm nod, turning away from Sydnay, calm and collected, as if not caring about this even being an interrogation.

He never really cared for them, anyway.

"So you do have a voice... ahhhah.."

A small chuckle, he sipped his wine again before speaking further.

"I have no intention on torturing you- yet. I'm merely here to get some answers. And that's what I'll have. You refuse, and I have my ways that are worse then torture."

((Sydnay is one of Amaya and Mer's sisters, right? ))
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Sydnay   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm

yup.
shes a Desouza.

nothing is worse than pain. that had been ingrained in her mind ever since she was little, and it made her frown. 'They all come in here, threatening to rip my throat out. You will be the same, you will also leave with no precious information.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:13 pm

(( just making sure woool ))

Descole looked straight at her, eyes burning from under his mask, but a lazy expression covering the rest of the slight anger and surprise.

"I have no intentions on killing you. You're not my... target."

An inhale, the man took a few steps toward the girl, looking her over.

"You are a death eater, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Sydnay   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:15 pm

No I'm part of the fluffy kittens and rabbits parade, why else do you think I'm here? Her grey eyes narrowed but she didn't speak a word.

She could play this game for a long time, it was only a matter of minutes before he'd get annoyed....
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Descole remained silent with her, staring her down, his own stormy-sky eyes dark from under his mask.

He sipped his wine again and walked around, to the back of the chair, putting a hand on it and drumming a little tune on the back with his fingers.

"I don't have a lifetime, Desouza. I'm sorry to say, but I do have a job. Now, you will answer me.."

A pause, he spoke smoothly, coldly, anger beginning to boil.

".... And I won't ask everyone more than once. What do you think got you in here..?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Sydnay   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:21 pm

She pointed to her file on the table, it explained how she'd escaped custody before for being a Death Eater, how she'd been picked up again. Sydnay glared at him with pure disgust in her eyes. To her, every auror was the same, they all wanted to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Descole exhaled, moving to the table now, setting the winegalss down and shuffling through the file.

"Ahh, yes, I see. I rarely get involved in matters of Death Eaters that I did not catch... but very well... I see why you're here."

A pause, he straightened and dropped the file lazily back on the table.

"Now, what I wonder.. how did you escape custody, mm? Not the easiest thing to do..."

Even while speaking this, he unsheathed his sword, a lazy and calm, yet dark look about him.
He didn't mean funny business.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Sydnay   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 pm

She blinked back defiantly. Go on, slice me up, it's not like people ain't done it before. Sydnay wasn't going to rat on the Death Eaters, and she definitely wasn't mentioning the fact her sisters broke her out.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Already, Anger began to burn against this girl. Annoyance seeping into his expression, the wine making it's way to his head, Descole took a few steps toward the girl and pressed the tip of the sword to the girl's right shoulder, putting enough pressure to sink the blade in a little bit.

"... Now.. now... I demand you speak... I'm loosing my patience.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 pm

'Go right ahead.' she hissed. 'Ain't like you're the first.' she still glared at him, but she had spoken.

A hand on Descole's shoulder, that's all Cayden did to make her presence known.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Descole would have driven the sword straight through the flesh.
His anger was enough to do it, and he was fearless enough to pull it off without a second thought.

And yet.

The hand on his shoulder made him stop, forced him to turn his head.
At the sight of Cayden, he instantly relaxed slightly, as if the anger and fierceness left him.
He retracted the sword, holding it at his side, remaining quiet, his expression speaking for him.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Sydnay finally winced in pain, watching the woman warily, but with a smirk on her face. 'Long time no see Cayden.'

'I wish it were under better circumstances.' she snapped back quickly. 'Remain calm Descole, torture doesn't work on everyone, it shouldn't be used anyway.' Cayden squeezed his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Descole blinked at Cayden from under his mask, inhaling sharply, feeling suddenly helpless and rather soft.
Like a creampuff.

"Damned girl won't talk..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 pm

like a creampuff xD
'Didn't exactly ask nicely.' Sydnay smirked, glancing between the pair, they were actually pretty cute.

Cayden slipped an arm around his waist without mentioning it. 'Just gotta have patience Jean.'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 pm

(( Delicious, too. /shot ))

Descole snapped back to Sydnay in frustration, sounding more then exhausted.

"Asking nicely isn't my damned job you filthy little-"

He stopped mid-sentence at Cayden's touch, and he seemed to relax more. As if he had been stuck with a tranquillizer.

"... of course, Annete... patience.."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Cayden kept a firm arm around him, knowing it was the only thing keeping him together right now. She even smiled at the use of her first name.

Sydnay flashed the woman a grateful smile, wondering how she was an auror, they were all corrupt....right? 'What is it you wanted from me?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 pm

Descole gave a slight frown, motionless where he was, with Cayden's arm around him.

He eyed Sydnay cooly and spoke with a snap, yet a more relaxed and... almost kind tone.

"All we want in information. On the Death Eaters. Anyway, I'm not the one who put this interrogation together in the first place... Just was asked to... get information."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:22 pm

She shook her head, it was the one thing she couldn't offer. 'T-They're my family now. I can't, i won't break their trust again.' Sydnay sighed, slumping in the chair.

'Do what you want to me, I can't talk.'

Cayden sighed, turning to the man still in her arm questioningly. 'what do we do?'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

(( sorry for the slow responses. Multimultitask ))

Descole closed his eyes, turning his face to the floor, raising a hand to his head, rubbing his temples and giving a soft, slightly upset and muffled growl.

"On normal circumstances, I would want her pressed further until she spoke. But it's clear she won't. What's the use of her being here?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 pm

'We just take her straight to Azkaban?' the mention of the place made Cayden tense, her grip around Descole tightening for a moment.

Sydnay smirked, before seeing her expression. 'What's your gripe with Azkaban? It's an awful place i know but...'
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 pm

The man blinked at the sudden tenseness in Cayden's grip.

He gave a small smile and exhaled slowly.

"I suppose that's the case, yes. She is a death eater, enough to send her there. And anyway, we have an appointment there later..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Sydnay suddenly panicked, writhing in the restraints, almost tipping the chair over. 'Don't put me there! the dementors will rip my soul out! please!' she started crying, a pained look crossing her face.

Cayden visibly turned away, the onslaught of memories hitting her. Betty had cried as well, but Sydnay wasn't innocent like her daughter had been. Her face had paled.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Descole seemed cold to the girl's emotions, but Cayden's reaction caught him almost off-guard.

He looked at her carefully, his expression turning soft.

After a moment, he gazed at Sydnay.

"Calm yourself. I never said I would stick you in there in the first place. I said it's a high possibility.."

An inhale, Descole now spoke to Cayden.

"Annete... what do you think? Where should this girl go to, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Both   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:54 pm

'I'll do anything.' Sydnay begged 'Anywhere but with the dementors.' she looked entirely consumed and paralyzed by fear, which Cayden's softer side was appealing to...

'My emotions are getting in the way of my job when I say this, but she should still go to Azkaban, but without dementor influence?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ministry of Magic (British)   Ministry of Magic (British) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic (British)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next