Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet krystal snape black Amythyst Disney moon Joachim Ovauzhar cynder kerrigan liam Lulu dustypaws Lumina sound
Affiliates
free forum

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
+14
Jade-Wintersmick
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
RiverSeth
Liria
CrouchJunior
Phoenix Flame
Tempest Black
IceFirebolt
WalnutSelwynn
Jacques Nott
Cynder Dustypaws
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf
AmythystDolohov
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Ice leaves the changing room with her broom in her hand, gets on and kicks off hard, feeling the wind in her hair. She has missed this. She does a few loop de loops and blows a kiss at Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:55 pm

-rolls eyes at Ice's flirtation and scans the ground for her team-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Broom in hand, struts onto the field, wind blowing her hair back like a boss. Spots Ice attempting to fly. With a grin, she mounts her broom, and kicks off into the air.

'There's no better feeling than this, except maybe torturing mudbloods,' she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:00 pm

o o c: Attempting to fly, Rosie Posie, OI! There's a reason Ice used to be on the team. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:00 pm

-grins as she sees Rosier mount up, says to herself- Okay.. me... Rosier.. Uni... Amy's out -frowns- Dee is back in Mungos I think -scowls-... Merlin only knows where Walnut is... wait... where's Tempest... -calls out- HEY ROSIER! HAVE YOU SEEN TEMPEST?!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 pm

"No, Dark.... I haven't seen her in a while actually, she's not been around. She wasn't in the dungeons when I went to get my broom.... perhaps she's off with some guy snogging in the cupboards?"

O o c

Ice i know, Rosier is just being a cocky little bitch lol
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:03 pm

ooc - Rosier you haven't seen me in at least a week probably more... unless you saw me rushing to the CR
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:05 pm

-securing her pony tail, while hitting the ground, sees her team mates getting ready as well.
Flies over the entire field, re-recognizing it, since it's been so long and decides what set of rings to guard. -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:08 pm

-shakes her head- well, i'm going to see if I can get her -thinks of the fastest way and spots the lake, the currents lapping at the windows to the slytherin dorms.-

-swoops down and levels out over the water, sticking her head in the icy pool. It doesn't take long for her to relay a message to one of the merpeople and she pulls back out toward the pitch, using her wand to dry her hair, but not before a few icles cling to her-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:16 pm

-glares impatiently- ARE WE STARTING ANYTIME SOON?! -yells across the field-
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Tempest mounts her broom well before she reaches the pitch, hair unbraided and flying loosely out behind her like black streamers. Spotting DH, she screams "WHAT'D I MISS???"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Starts zooming around in top speed, her figure a blur as she does twists and twirls, warming herself up for this, the adrenaline running.

"TEMPEST, YOU ARE ALIVE!" she yells as she skids to a halt, next to her. AND YES DARK, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:19 pm

"So ..." Ice asks, trying to sound confident. "We're doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:19 pm

-quickly ties her hair back- What position am I playing today, since I appear to be Miss Versatility?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

-grins- GOOD, YOU GOT MY MESSAGE... NOTHING YET... -flies down and unclasps the chest, taking the quaffel she tosses it to Tempest- ROSIER?! YOU READY?! -nods at the bludgers struggling against their straps then grins and releases them into the air-
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:20 pm

-snatches the Quaffle out of the air and zooms down the pitch-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:22 pm

-thinks for a moment and she swiftly looses the tiny golden ball from it's casing and tucks it into her pocket for the moment before kicking off, beater bat in hand-
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Ice zooms around the pitch, keeping an eye on Rosier and the bludgers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 pm

-ducking low over her broom she races after a bludger. pulling even with it she puts on the brakes and does a swift 180, whacking it back towards where Ice is hovering looking less than confident-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Flies up to Ice, stopping just in front of her face.

"Well Ice, since I challenged you here.... you can come up with the competition. Me and you are both chasers, so we're on pretty even ground here."
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:25 pm

-squeals with delight at the wind in her hair and sees a blood traitor- OI! WHAT'S THAT DOING IN THE AIR??? -chucks quaffle at the goal posts, barely getting it through the left hoop, and draws wand-
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Ice hears the bludger whistling closer and quickly pulls up so that it is now speeding towards Rosier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:26 pm

- I cheer on Ice, shouting about bludgers as any spectator in a normal game would do. -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Waits for the bludger to come at her full speed, before simply doing a barrel turn, as it whistles past her. "So Ice? Got an idea yet or shall we just release the bludgers, grab a broom each, and first one down loses?" with a big grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Ice hears Wolf cheer and grins a little.
"I can't really think of anything right now, so if that's what you want ... sure." Wolf's cheering has given her new confidence and her face is showing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next