Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu snape liam sound dustypaws cynder sherbet Lumina kerrigan Joachim Ovauzhar krystal moon Amythyst Disney black
Affiliates
free forum

Fond Memories (OOC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fond Memories (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Fond Memories (OOC)   Fond Memories (OOC) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 pm

■Vine "Hogsmeade, Jack, Rosier's dinner party, the forbidden forest, acromantulas, Fox...Rune. Squib village, R o R battles, Ice, Wolf...D H curse."
■Vine "Memory charms...Azkaban...Apparition tests, potion classes, muggle hunts..."
■Vine "Wolf's weird inventions, Greyback, Gellert, Crouch and River, Amy and Crouch, mudblood Herm i a, betrayal. "
■Vine "Detentions we got but never did...Dumbledore's heavy bias on Gryffindors, Snape's help on countless sectumsempra "
■Vine "Crouch's christmas questions, rat seamus, Thorn and Rose's amazing adventures, my imaginative fan girls"
■Phoenix "Forgetting my Potion and k fake Vine, then Azkaban... being freed from the horrible place... So many fond memory..."
■Crouch JR "The Crouch Deals, Amy and Crouch's engagement, L i r i a drama, too many Legillimens to count, "
■Vine "Asking the blood status of everyone I meet"
■Phoenix "The several fights between Phoenix and Crouch in wolf form, the wolf voice in Phoenix's head..."
■Phoenix "My very first full moon... Very Happy"
■DarkHeart "Going to the Ball with Marcus Flint. Forming and re forming the Slytherin girls Quidditch team. Winning against Hufflepuff."
■Ivy "Those times trolling Vine as Rune, moments in the lake with Rosier, trying Puff Plant, shopping with Twin, dying as Rune, Fox drama.... "
■Vine "The time when we all played snow ball outside"
■Phoenix "The werewolf hunt, many secrets revealed by many different people..."
■Phoenix "The time when some of us tried to disarm the enchanted snowman Very Happy"
■Vine "The time when me and Rosier went after Ivy and Fox. My first betrayal movement."
■Phoenix "Forming friendships and going through very real betrayals.."
■Ivy "Duelling foes, duelling friends, running around like chickens without heads. The many dances and dance partners. The many pranks."
■Ivy "All the notes passed around, random curses flying around the Hall, eating food stolen from the Puffs, arguing about blood status..."
■Vine "Wolf's family announcement. My banters with Ice about everything. "
■Ivy "Conjuring flowers as an apology, flying with Fox and feeling happy, watching quidditch, cheering Slytherin, going to Azkaban.... "
■Ivy "Having to pick up the pieces with Vine and Fox and their arguing and breaking up and emotions emotions emotions Razz "
■DarkHeart "Rosier's farewell notes from everyone. Being so unicorn ing angry when Vine came back alive and no one else was mad."
■Vine "Ghost, what the h were you doing in the Slytherin versus Hufflepuff game "
■Crouch JR "My evil plans, being a happy evil man on the outside but on the inside being a sad, hurt boy..."
■Ivy "Being totally torn between my family, the DE Rosier... and my beliefs, my friends and my brother :')"
■DarkHeart "Ebony, my -favorite- Gryff. Finding out Herm i a is my cousin. Helping Amy and Crouch pick Christmas gifts for eachother."
■Crouch JR "My first legillimens against Wolf... classic... "
■Sherbet "Punching Crouch In Da Face Smile"
■Ivy "Defending friends, defending role play, troll hunting, meeting Fawkes :')"
■Ivy "That epic duel with Rosier at Ice's manor dream - our first proper conversation xD "
■Vine "The moment I found there were slytherins like me who liked the Dark Lord and wasn't obsessed with trying to look good"
■Crouch JR "I remember the day I started with you guys... I was like, Hey I always liked Voldemort and these guys are acting like DE... I'm in!"
■Phoenix "-Group hugs you guys, wiping away tears from eyes- You guys, I'm actually getting tears in my eyes, lol. :')"
■Ivy "Oh oh and when we found out that putting a star either side of a word let it through the mods... and the Rush inn invasion xD"
■Sherbet "Being so excited i was shaking when being sorted"
■DarkHeart "The tiny chat document. Trying to figure out who Dark was and where she fit in. "
■Phoenix "Making time for you guys and having to be a little less Claw like. -Glances at homework pile-"
■Sherbet "same here pheonix Smile
■Crouch JR "The day I got into Slytherin house... and laughing at my sister who got in Hufflepuff..."
■Vine "I know what memory you all hate, BUBBLE times. -.-"
■Nagini "Are people having a trip down memory lane WITHOUT ME? No! -tears up at the memorys already- -nagini"
■Nagini "And Crouch, the day I got into Slytherin house and then my sister got into Gryffindor. SUCH a disappointment. -nagini"
■Crouch JR "lol I'm sorry Nagini. The day I got my first fan girl and wasn't even aware I was cool enough to have them..."
■Nagini "The time we said you could see the Dark Mark in the background... if you had uploaded the correct flash player -nagini"
■Vine "Notorious...The day we realized people were out to get us, all of you helped us and we got them back...Lost again Razz"
■Sherbet "-cough- Time Turners -cough-"
■Ivy "Pumpkin Bat and her troll faces Xd"
■Oak "Sorry a trip down memory lane for me needs to have, Dug the Quidditch mascot Gnat, Crest the talking card playing teddy and Tom-my boy sheep"

■Crouch JR "Fondest Pottermore memory?"
■Phoenix "Crouch, I can't pick one. All of it. Getting to know you all. Getting into trouble and surviving"
■Nagini "My fondest Pottermore memory? There was something special about my first mudblood teasing with Vine many months ago... -nagini"
■Vine "LOL Me watching twilight in the chat. "
■Ice "Fondest PM memory, Crouch? I can't say. Meeting a new awesome person is always a fond memory."
■Ruby "The trolling is always my favourite."
■Vine "Wait that is NOT the fondest memory, let me think"
■Crouch JR "My fondest is either my duel with Wolf or asking Amy to marry me"
■DarkHeart "Crouch, i c: v o o do o on Vine, o o c: the moment I realized that you can have real friends, best friends, who you've never met. (corny)"
■Ivy "Fondest memory... Coming back after being let out from Azkaban Smile"
■Phoenix "Actually, I have one. Being given the link for chat, finally finding my way there, and feeling like a real member of T P M."
■Ruby "Fondest Memory; Getting Vine to watch Twilight with me, Ivy becoming my twin
■Nagini "But I think in general, role playing for the first time and doing it with awesome people. Cheesy I know. -nagini"
■Crouch JR "But yes, I didn't expect to meet so many epic friends on here! "
■Ruby "MEETING ALL OF YOU
■Vine "Ice, your fondest memory is me. "
■Rosier "Probably trolling everyone and having people thought I was banned, watching the reactions in the Hall, the freaking out"
■Ice "Hey Starkid. Dark Heart, that was cheesy but holy unicorn, you're right."
■Phoenix "I agree with the cheesy stuff though. Meeting you guys has been one of the best things in my life so far."
■Vine "For me i c the hogsmeade role play, I still remember the shivers. o o c trolling "
■Ice "Vine, don't flatter yourself. Razz"
■Ice "Seriously, guys, it's only been since October, why do I feel like I've known you forever."
■Rosier "What friends? You all inhale, I don't like any of you
■Nagini "Flame Felicis, yes, you will never meet a more awesome group of people than those that hang out in this here Hall. -nagini"
Back to top Go down

Fond Memories (OOC)
Page 1 of 1