Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Amythyst dustypaws Ovauzhar snape kerrigan krystal liam sherbet sound Joachim Lumina Lulu moon Disney black cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Final Thoughts (IC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Final Thoughts (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Final Thoughts (IC)   Final Thoughts (IC) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:24 pm

■DarkHeart "-Dark sits alone in the Slytherin girls dorm. Thinking about the war that's coming.-
■DarkHeart "-Thinking about the war that's been raging in her heart for the past year. She pulls a ragged photograph from her trunk-"
■DarkHeart "-as she looked down at the photo, the familiar storm of mixed emotions washed over her. First the sadness and pain, the regret, the longing-"
■DarkHeart "-she knew what emotion came next, angry tears swelled in her eyes and a cold fury filled her heart-"
■DarkHeart "-she gazed, unseeing at the picture, taken less than a year earlier, of her and her parents-"
■DarkHeart "-Dark crumpled the picture and threw it back into her trunk. She shook herself and blinked away tears before standing to head to the hall-"
■DarkHeart "-Dark walks into the Great Hall, her face a mask, devoid of emotion-"
■Crouch JR "-I walk back into the Great Hall and sit next to Dark-"
■DarkHeart "-looks over, her voice subdued- Hey Crouch... "
■Crouch JR "-Sad tone- Hey..."
■DarkHeart "-looks closer at Crouch, she had never heard him sound sad before. Crazy with loss, yes. But not deeply sad like she heard now-"
■DarkHeart "-despite her own emotions, wrestling just beneath the surface, she turns to her friend- You okay?"
■Crouch JR "-I get some fire whisk key- Want some?"
■DarkHeart "-gives a choked laugh- Absolutely -takes the whisk key gratefully and drinks-"
■Crouch JR " -I give some to Dark- So... what are you drinking for?"
■DarkHeart "-looks thoughtful- What we're all drinking for, I expect -looks around the Hall- "
■Crouch JR "-Sad tone- I see... River just left the castle... "
■DarkHeart "-raises eyebrows- She left? "
■Crouch JR "-Sad tone- Yes... -drinks- and that's what I wanted her to do anyway... but still..."
■DarkHeart "... you miss her. -she nods-"
■Crouch JR "-Sad tone, nods- Yes... it's like being back at Crouch Mansion as a boy again... but at least this round I have you guys..."
■DarkHeart "Yes. -her thoughts wander to the crumpled photograph in her trunk- Crouch... -she hesitates, trying to find the right words-"
■Crouch JR "-Looks at her- Yes?"
■DarkHeart "-sighs- Our loved ones, Crouch... sometimes... they can make us lose focus. They can hurt us with the merest word, thought, action... "
■DarkHeart "... They can be the cause of all our joy... but are almost always the cause of all our misery. "
■Crouch JR "-Mood gets a little darker- Want to run that one by me again..."
■DarkHeart "I guess... what I'm trying to say is... it's best that River isn't here. If something were to happen to her... "
■Crouch JR "NOTHING would happen to her, even if she stayed her! I wouldn't allow it! But you're right, it IS best she isn't here"
■DarkHeart "-sadly- This war runs deep, Crouch. Deeper than your hatred of the ministry. Deeper than my grudge against blood traitors. "
■DarkHeart "Deeper than any of us. Or even of all of us combined. And you can't protect everyone you love."
■Crouch JR "-I grab her by the shoulder- WATCH ME! "
■DarkHeart "-doesn't argue with Crouch, she knows not all of them will come out of this alive. Part of her hopes that she herself will die in the fight-"
■Crouch JR "-I release her shoulder and calm down- I'm sorry... you just don't know what it feels like to lose everything... I did once... NEVER again.."
■DarkHeart "-smiles, thinking she has lost more than she would ever let on- It's okay, Crouch... By sending River away you may have saved her life. "

■DarkHeart "-smiles and offers fake reassurance that she knows is a lie but that they both need to hear right now- Everything will work out. Don't worry"

■Rosier "-Watches Dark and Crouch talk, hit by a memory of when they first got their Mark, their shared joy and celebration, remembers their grins-"
■Rosier "Remembers Dark and her first Quidditch win, as they drank bottles and bottles of firewhisky and went flying, crashing their expensive brooms"
■Rosier "Remembers the time her and Ivy got caught by Filch in a broom cupboard, that leering dog, it was the only time she has seen him grin so big"
■Rosier "First year: Sitting across from her best friend Vine in the compartment, already sneering at all the mudbloods they saw on the train, they"
■Rosier "... overhear others wondering where they will be sorted, looks at each other and grins"
■Rosier "Rosier kicks Vine with her swinging leg - Want to bet how fast the hat is going to scream Slytherin? I bet it barely touches our heads! -"
■Rosier "At the sorting, they snort as a Macnair is sorted into Hufflepuff, the Hall silent, they send a jelly legs curse at her as she falls flat"
■Rosier "McGonagall turns around, furious, X X POINTS OFF - Rosier says with a grin, But we are not sorted yet Professor! Good one!"
■Rosier "Remembers the first time she cast Crucio, with Vine and Nagini behind her, always supporting each other, as the mudblood screamed"
■Rosier "... as Nagini's classical music filled the air, she remembered how she felt in that moment, infinite, the world was theirs together"
■Rosier "First time lying down on the silk sheets in dungeons, looking over at her dorm mates Nagini and Dark, knowing it will be V I I great years"
■Rosier "Trunk, sitting in the Common room, playing truth or dare as it lands on herself, being dared to kiss Bulstrode on the lips, cringing"
■Rosier "Remembers the first time she saw Hogwarts, everybody else was amazed, but it was nothing special compared to the pureblood manors she's seen"
■Rosier "Remembers Slytherin winning the House Cup every year, that she didn't even wait for the old fool to announce it, already celebrating earlier"
■Rosier "Age X, Rosier asks VIne: Hey, no matter what happens at Hogwarts, it'll always be me and you right? He smiles, ruffles her hair: Of course"
■Rosier "First time she stood in front of the Dark Lord, eyes down, shaking slightly in awe and fear, wondering if this is all her life is going to be"

■Vine "Mrs Lestrange walked over to the family tree and stared at the burnt n...What are you doing Vine.She knew soon Snape was going to Dumbledore"
■Vine "K Dumbledore and death eaters would take over Hogwarts, she started crying.
■Vine "Vine woke up from his little nap and kissed Fox who was still sleeping. Whenever I wake up,I say how I wish we were just dreaming, Fox. "
■Vine "Sighs and looks out from the work shop, a never ending nightmare we are in."
■Vine "How everything changed so fast...He mumbled. I was just kidding when i told others I was going to ask you to the ball...I wanted to K you. "
■Phoenix "-Phoenix can't help but remember the night Greyback bit her. She shivers as the she remembers clearly the pain in her neck-"
■Phoenix " -Remembers waking in Mungo's and being told what had happened-"
■DarkHeart "-sits at Slytherin table, thinking too much. Her heart beats irregularly, she clasps her hands together to keep them from shaking. Scared-"
■Crouch JR "-Sits down in the Great Hall, thinking of River and Amy and A l e x is... once the Ministry was in ashes... we would never know sorrow again"
Back to top Go down

Final Thoughts (IC)
Page 1 of 1