Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape dustypaws kerrigan moon Lumina sound Amythyst liam krystal Joachim cynder Ovauzhar Disney sherbet black Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Hufflepuff Common room

Go down 
+9
Phoenix Flame
Cynder Dustypaws
Meredia
RavenHaven
Sherbet&Cosmo
Liria
CrouchJunior
Puffskein
AmythystDolohov
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

sound - Hufflepuff Common room Empty
PostSubject: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 am

The Hufflepuff Basement serves as the common room for students in Hufflepuff house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. In general, it sports several motifs, such as circles, nature, copper and the colours yellow and black (all associated with the house of Huffepuff). It also emphasises comfort, said to be "the cosiest common room of them all". It is at one floor below the ground and is very sheltered from the elements, generally allowing students to sleep easier than those in the towers (like Gryffindor and Ravenclaw).The actual basement itself is round, earthy and low-ceilinged, with a sunny atmosphere; very warm and welcoming. There are lots of yellow hangings, burnished copper, and overstuffed sofas and armchairs upholstered in yellow and black, and circular windows that provide a vista of "rippling grass and dandelions". The head of house, Pomona Sprout, also teaches Herbology and as such brings many interesting plants in to decorate the common room (some of which dance and talk), placing them on the windowsills or having them hang from the ceiling, encouraging interest in Herbology (and hence part of why Hufflepuffs tend to be good at it). There is also a large, honey coloured, wooden mantelpiece with carvings of badgers on it. This is located underneath a portrait of the house's founder, Helga Hufflepuff.

Source:http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hufflepuff_Basement
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 am

Rose stumbled into the Common Room, knocking over several plants and causing a cactus to fall onto a small second year, huddled in the corner who awoke with a scream. "Shhh" She said desperately, placing a finger on her lips then heading towards her dorm. Rose ducked underneath the look door way and sighed at the sight of her bed and the warmth of the dorm, she bumped into Thorns bed, grabbing onto the tapestry to support herself then dropped into bed, falling asleep pretty much as soon as her head hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:02 am

As Thorn slowly enters the Common Room, she realizes that the house elves restocked the room with food. "Seriously, those little buggers are going to make me fatter than I already am." She stares at the table and decides to brush it off and heads to her dorm. Thorn enters the dorm noticing everyone is sleep, even Rose. As she heads past towards her bed she trips over Rose's shoes, hitting her elbow on the bed. Thorn silently curses and jumps into bed and slowly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Rolls out of bed onto the floor, hitting her head on the floor. Thorn lays on the ground hoping Rose didn't hear that. Thorn stands up and checks to see if Rose is still asleep, and it looks like she is, so Thorn proceeds to her trunk and opens it which then it triples in size. From the trunk she tries to figure out what she wants to wear and figures she has worn her yellow sweater lately, so she puts that on with a great skirt, and slips her shoes on. Thorn grabs her bracelets and her stuff and heads to the common room getting looks from the hufflepuffs. "Hi there, hows it going? Are you wondering if I am going to hang out with other people besides you guys? Yes, Yes I am... so goodbye." Thorn smiles and grabs an apple on the way out of the common room skipping on the sweets the stupid house elves left.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Rose heard Thorn thumping around the dorm but couldn't be bothered to move at all. A few minutes after she had left she sat up, rubbing her eyes and flattening her bed head. She got herself our of bed, washed and changed into fresh clothes then made her way into the Common Room.

There were groups of Hufflepuffs sat in bunches, some talking and laughing, others with their heads over books and some practicing their spells on some random plant that Rose didn't know the name of, she wasn't so good at Herbology. She sat down in a squashy black chair by the largest of the circular windows and watched the grounds from the low level of the Common Room. Her head was hurting and she didn't feel like doing much today, although a trip to Diagon Alley was needed, she still wanted to buy a pet to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Rose eventually made it back to the Common Room after a while of wandering around the castle, trying to make herself tired. Her new kitten who she had now named Beast Pudding... well, Pud for short, was curled up on the armchair being admired by some first years.

She scooped him up on her way to the dorms, once inside her room she got ready for bed then lay down, staring at the ceiling, wishing sleep would come and take her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:34 am

Thorn decided to sleep in the Common Room instead of the hospital wing tonight so she slowly strolls throw the Common Room to her dorm, she walks past Rose and laughs as she has come up with an Idea. She takes out a piece of parchment and writes, " Dear Rose, Guess Who? Yes it is me... the one and only Santa Claus. I would like to let you know that even though you may cause trouble you are one of my favorite people in the world. First thing is first though, instead of coal this year I will be bringing you glitter, bubbles, and joy... Not any of that stuff on that hectic list of yours. That is all Iwanted to say my sweet, sweet Rose... - Santa Claus P S... I smell cookies." Satisified with Santa's letter to Rose, she changes in to her pajamas, takes off her glasses, and starts counting burning sheep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Rose wakes up. She still feels tired but is determined to find some Christmas spirit for a change. After rolling out of bed and getting dressed into what she would class as 'Christmassy attire' she spots a piece of parchment lying by the rounded fireplace... which was, you know, round like everything else in the common room. She swooped and picked it up, her jaw dropping open. "SANTA WROTE ME A LETTER" She called in glee, clapping her hands and skipping into the main area to shove it in firsties faces and make them jealous.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Thorn sits in a chair tending to plants in the Common Room, when a sad little first year comes to Thorn saying " Rose got a letter from Santa and put it in my face, Why don't I get letters from Santa?" Thorn laughs out loud and then says to the first year " Because Santa decided that Rose was special enough to get one and was not like the other annoying hufflepuffs, so run along and go play with Hedwig's time turner." Thorn finishes with the plant, and pulls out a piece of parchment. "Rose, I heard Santa wrote you a letter, stupid first year told me. Make sure you put Puking Pastilles in Mrs. W's tea batch and tend to our "special plants", DON'T SELL IT, Pomfrey is getting on me about that... Sell Vine's hair. - Thorn" She drops the parchment on Rose's bed and then leaves the common room to go help Professor Sprout.
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Wanders into the common room, covered in a green slime from head to foot, laughing my head off. Some startled hufflepuffs look my way and then disregard it when they see it's me. Some roll their eyes, saying softly to each other "that Puffskein is always up to some mischief." Others laugh or smile, before going back to studying or playing exploding snap. One of my friends, a first year boy asks me : "Do I even want to know?"

I chuckle and say "Well Trelawney did predict that something terrible would happen today, how could I disappoint her?"

The first year laughs as I hand him a chocolate frog card (Merlin) and head to my 5th year dormitory to grab a change of clothes, leaving a trail of green slime behind me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Summer comes after a long day in to warm common room. 'That quidditch training was hard!' she thinks, but still feels satisfyed because they improved so much since last year. She is tired, but at least she would easily fall asleep finaly. 'Damn!' she suddenly stops thinking about hot shower and warm bed that waits for her. She totally forgot about Magic history homework. ' And here comes another sleepless night!' she thinks desperately and goes to her dorm...

(sorry for my bad engilsh^^)
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 am

-Just outside the Puff common room, I walked with Liria there hand-in-hand-

So this is where it is?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm

After a long morning in classes Summer puts her school bag on her bed and her stomac loudly tells her it is a lunch time. So she walks back in to common room which was empty and quiet. 'I guess everyone is already eating...' She hurries to the Great Hall. But just outside of the common room she bumps into Liria and Crouch Jr. "Aa!"
"Oh, I'm sorry... Are you two OK?" she says, then adds:"What the hell are you doing right behind the door?! You scared me."
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 pm

OOC Sorry Crouch! I fell asleep! I was so tired! lol

IC I trun to Sound- Yes it is..thanks!..I love you!- I go up and kiss Sound softly before turning and heading in.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:59 pm

OOC Think nothing of it lol

IC -I cast a disillusionment charm on myself and fall asleep outside the common room-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 pm

After I wake up I go outside my common room and stop..I could hear someone breathing...I pull out my wand and say- If you don't show yourself in 5 seconds you will regret it..I promise-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:21 pm

-I wake up- Relax, it's only me... -stretches-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:24 pm

SOUND!!! That was not necessary to camp out in front of here!- I say kneeling next to him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:25 pm

-I smile, chuckles- Call it my own peace of mind...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:32 pm

I go down and kiss him softly- why not just lock me in a room and have me be your prisonor?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:33 pm

-I kis back- Because I'm not so evil as to deny free will...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 pm

I continue to kiss him- wouldn't it be easier for you to watch me though?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:39 pm

-Continues kiss- Yes, but I won't sink to evil...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:44 pm

I smil and pull away- I love you Sound...in case you didn't know -my eyes sparkle- But I want you to get good rest....
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Sound   sound - Hufflepuff Common room EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:45 pm

-Shrugs, smiles- Noises and sounds never stop to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Common room   sound - Hufflepuff Common room Empty

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Common room
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next