Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu snape cynder liam Ovauzhar kerrigan sherbet krystal Lumina dustypaws black Amythyst Disney moon Joachim sound
Affiliates
free forum

Bulstrode Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Liria

Liria

Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:39 pm

I hug Artemis again and look at him adoringly- That just made my day!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Fade: -Just looks stunned, and stays silent- Artemis... I've never seen you with such resolve...
Artemis: -I hug Liria back- You really don't find your true strength until someone loves you. The fortitude to do what is necessary doesn't come from the absence of humanity... It comes from having something WORTH taking action for... Liria is that for me...
Fade: My son... -Looks at him in the eyes- Why don't you help me get their plans out of them?
Artemis: -Smiles knowing that's as close as I was going to get to a "Your right"- Sure!

-Noise stands up-
Noise: -Sees Artemis- I was wondering when I was going to meet my original...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 pm

OOC Ugh I have class...be back in an hour

IC There is a new emotion in my eyes as Artems says that stuff...a burning type of look thenI turn to Noise and say- Wha are you?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Ooc Okay! Ttyl

Ic

Noise: -Smiles dangerously- It's not polite to refer to some as a "What" darling... WHO I am is Sound at his full potential...
Artemis: You make no sense.
Noise: -Smiles dangerously- Don't I? Well why don't I dumb it down for you? I am every negative emotion, desire, and thought you ever had... Bright to life by my master, Cervantes Bulstrode...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:09 pm

I flinch as he called me darling then I said- Your not real though....and...-suddenly a thought occurs and my face turns white-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Noise: -Keeps smile on my face- That's right darling... Your wish has finally come true ... You get an Artemis who isn't a noble, self righteous zealot! Come with me... And you'll never be underestimated again!

Artemis: -points wand at him- You stay away! How do you even exist?!

Noise: well I ALWAYS existed... But my physical manifestation was made back when you considered killing Cadogan... Cervantes was there watching... He needed you at your darkest to free me... And here I am...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:22 pm

I shake my head and say- Your not real...Atrtemis is real....stay away from me...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Noise: -Starts getting annoyed- Liria darling I AM THE REAL SOUND!! He just always kept me surpressed! But now I'm free of him!

Artemis: Why did Cervantes make you?

Noise: He made me to do what you're trying to do now... He made me to destroy the Strayers!

Artemis: I'm not trying to destroy the Strayers!

Noise: That right? Your darkness only started to show after you've started turning your back to that code of theirs! And now you want to change that code that kept me at bay for so long?
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:32 pm

II look around and for once I look totally confused.. I shake my head as though trying to clear it-No...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Noise: -Dangerous smile- "No" what darling? No way a sexy girl like you could be so lucky? No way I wasted so much time with Sound when a much better alternative was just waiting in his misery, anger, doubts, and fears?

Artemis: -Angry- Stop talking to her like she's yours!

Noise: -Sniffs air, closes eyes in a pleasure filled way- That's it Sound... THERE I am... Right there in your anger... You see? I. AM. YOU!
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

I look up at Noise and say- No...I'm not yours..I belong with the GOOD Artemis...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Noise: -Sniles mischievously looking at Liria- I can assure you I'm a LOT more than good -Winks-

Artemis: -Angry- ENOUGH!!

-Noise's left hand fades away and then Artemis's left hand starts to drumming it's fingers, Artemis looks down at it, I wasn't doing that, I look at Noise- What did you do?

Noise: -smiles- Nothing at all... You and I are linked by your emotions... The darker they are, the easier it becomes for me to dominate you! And luckily for yours truly... I know everything you hate, fear, and above all else... -Looks at Liria with the same mischievous look- desire...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 pm

I say shakily- Leave us alone....- but I still can't help the blush that apears on my cheeks
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Artemis: -Takes deep breath, trying to remember all my years of emotional training- then I will strike you down with no malice in my heart...

Noise: I'd love to see you do that... Especially considering I think our girlfriend desperately wants me to win... After all, surely you must have noticed how much she can't stand your damnable sense of justice! She would've been better off with Crouch, a pity he and Amy love each other so... And now with their little brat on the way she has to settle for you!
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm

NO...I WANT THE REAL ARTEMIS NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ARTEMIS..
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Noise: -Fake confusion, sweet tone- But darling I am the Real Artemis... You know you can't stand this imposter! The way he blushes when a pretty girl so much as looks at him! He is more loyal to his pathetic code than to you!

Artemis: -cant help but lose composure- No Im not! I want to change the code for her!

-Noises entire left arm fades and Artemiss arm starts moving of its own violation-

Noise: Don't worry darling... Well be together soon enough...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:26 pm

No...Artemis loves me....I dont want to be with anyone other then him...-I turn my back to Noise and I put my hands to Artemis's face and i have him look me in the eyes- Artemis...I love you...just stop being angry for a moment...you can do it..I believe in you..-I say all of this gently-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Artemis: -Smiles my kindest back at Liria- I love you too Liria! It's time to end this! -I point my wand at Noise- REDUCT... -My left arm shoots up and starts choking me-

Noise: Now now now... Im not finished! With me controlling you, Liria will be more happy than with you! I know I'll be better than you! She won't be scared of being who she is! And I think I forgot something... Oh yeah! -I point my wand at Fade and send a crucio at him-

Fade: -Starts screaming in pain-

Noise: Releases Artemis neck- and now you can fight...

Artemis: - Furious- REDUCTO!!!

-Noise smiles and before my curse even touches him he almost all but completely fades away except for his head-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:41 pm

I stand still not knowing what to do...what could I do?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm

-Noises head starts fading into Artemis-

Noise: YOU'RE MINE!!

Artemis: I think not! -With the strongest of will power I point my wand at myself- STRAYER SPELL #3!!

-A gray light shoots through me and Noise completely reforms, clearly shocked and angry- DAMN YOU ARTEMIS!!!

-He burst into many pieces that just melt into nonexistence-

Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:52 pm

OOC Please tell me that Artemis still has those feelings that Noise represented???

IC I stare at Artemis..not realizing that I was shaking very badly
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Ooc Not currently, but don't worry he's going to in time

Ic

-My eyes take on a new cold look. This was what it is like to be a true Strayer... I still love Liria and I still had my duty, but nothing else-

-I look at Liria- It had to be done.

Fade: Son...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 pm

I start sobbing uncontrollably sitting down and putting my head to my knees...I couldnt believe I had lost him...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Artemis: -Speaks lovingly- Liria... Don't cry. I only removed my flaws. I still love you and I still have my duty to follow. That's all I need.

Fade: -Looks down- Liria... We'll need you to come with us to The Honora Castellum... We may be able to restore his emotions, but we need to convince the rest of the family. Your testimony would be essential.
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 pm

I look up and nod. I stand up and wipe my tears away...I just wanted to quit...I just wanted to give up on life..I just wanted to run away and keep running...

OOC the guy I've been telling you abut just asked me if was writing a love note now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulstrode Residence   Guard - Bulstrode Residence - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulstrode Residence
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Houses and Homes-
Jump to: