Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar snape Lulu sound Disney dustypaws kerrigan sherbet moon krystal cynder Amythyst liam black Joachim Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

A "What If" Section

Go down 
+6
Jade-Wintersmick
Phoenix Flame
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
Liria
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Puffskein

Puffskein

sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "What If" Section   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:04 pm

LOVE this thread! Very Happy

What if: Puffskein let the feeling of bitterness and anger take her over after she left her family at 8? She would probably got stuck in the negative, never learning the power of the positive. Maybe she would have been sorted into slytherin and possibly gotten into the dark arts.

Puffskein would probably not really even enjoy drinking butterbeer or firewhisky and just drank to forget her sorrows…..

WO! Mind blown! lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Leo Montague   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:10 pm

What if ... Leo had never transferred to Hogwarts?

Dumbledore wouldn't have had the chance to put the charm on her that restrained Ignis - even though she's coming back Razz - and she would have eventually gone seriously crazy, hurting many others and most probably herself in the process ... maybe even killing herself ...

Wow. Thank Godric she transferred to Hogwarts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: A "What If" Section   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:29 pm

What if-
Voldemort had never had Rivers adopted parents killed?
Then-
River would not have hated voldemort and the Death eaters as much, meaning that she would have never insulted Crouch, and they would have not found out about being siblings. She would also proberly end up as a death eater...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Ok so I was thinking about this last night....and NOW I wish that I could go back in time and did this! grr...

Name: Liria
What if: What is Liria had chosen to kiss Crouch at a different time? Like if he had been drinking and wasn't thinking straught and Amy hadn't been there at all..Would he have kissed her back?

What would have happend: I dunno...Crouch you tell me..lol
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 pm

What I think would've happened

Drinking: He would've kissed back and it probably would've lasted longer but the end result would be the same

Amy hadn't been there: Same result as it had happened. He would've pulled away. Crouch is too devoted to Amy for anything to get in between them even from a distance
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm

That's what I was thinking..lol..it would have ended the same..but with so much more drama between Crouch and Liria lol
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Yeah lol Crouch and Liria is probably the most complex character relationship in all of RP as far as I know lol
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Yes..but now they have an "uncomplicated friendship".....well if it's not complicated..it's a STRANGE one lol..I mean look at their "fun" conversation..lol
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

I think one of the biggest stumbling blocks for Crouch in this is, he really doesn't want Liria to end up like him. Despite his ego and everything he actually has a major with himself that I won't address until much later
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

ooo..I kinda got that impression...that's why one of these days I'm going to ask Crouch next time he does DE duties..I'm going to ask If Liria can go..lol
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 pm

LOL That will be awesome to RP! Just a suggestion when you do that, say something around the lines of "I just want to be like you" or something around those lines. I have a VERY powerful way to respond to that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 pm

I KNOW!! Last night when I was plotting some more RP's..I was all like "Hey! What about this?" so..plan on that after all this drama is over!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: A "What If" Section   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm

What if-
River was never taken away from the Crouch family?

Then-
...Well, thats the golden question, isnt it?...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Assuming all other circumstances were the same... yeah who can really say?
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: A "What If" Section   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Well, you would not have hated our father for doing it...And as we were so close, as we grew older..Riv probs would have been able to stop you turning away from the family. you might not have turned DE. Or we both would have. hmm...interesting thing to think about...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Way I figure it, a few possibilities could've happened

Outcome 1: Our closeness would've prevented my fall to darkness and we would've led a normal life

Outcome 2: I would've become jealous of your closeness to mother and turned out the same, but instead hating you

Outcome 3: I convince us both to join Voldemort

Outcome 4: We both run from home and then it's anyones guess
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: A "What If" Section   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:30 am

Outcome 2 would have been interesting....
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:16 pm

What if: Artemis left his family

Fueled by his frustration at the normal childhood stolen from him, Artemis would leave his family behind. After doing so, he'd become a Wand for Hire in Knockturn Alley known for his honorable practices. Hired by forces of light and dark alike he would come into confrontation with his family on numerous occasions while aiding them in others. Alas though, he never discovers his name and changes his moniker to Noise
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 pm

What if Liria and Crouch had ended up together?

Hmm......I think it might have worked out....possibly....lol I have NO clue what would have happened.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 am

I think it stands to reason it would've. I mean look at the evidence:

1. She was one of the few people actually kind to Crouch as a boy
2. Crouch is extremely protective of those closest to him so he would've defended Liria
3. Crouch would NOT have smothered her giving Liria the freedom she usually prefers

Therefore, had Crouch not joined the Dark Lord, those two could've ended up together
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: A "What If" Section   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 am

What if Cynder and Arty actually ended up together after the deal with Archimedes?

I dunno, just a little "huh" moment.
No clue what would have happened.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:39 am

THAT is a very good question... I really don't know what would've happened.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: A "What If" Section   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:32 am

What if Cynder ended up married?

I think if Cynder got married, she wouldn't really pursue her dreams.
In the 'Cynder's fate' thread, it shows that she ended up on Broadway.
I think if she became a bride and mother, she would want to stay with her husband and children, and not go into a serious career.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 pm

What if Crouch made it to Liria's house before meeting Voldemort?

Crouch wouldn't have been evil. Liria's parents would've given him a caring, loving household and he would be a great adopted son to them. Crouch would be taught how to work for the Ministry by Mr. Trujilio, een working to try and make him Minister of Magic. Crouch would be a constant political rival of his father. Eventually, he would develop feelings for Liria which she would reciprocate. After that, it's anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Aww...Sad........Crouch always makes me so sad. I actually am starting to feel guilty about what I'm gonna do...but I'm curious as to what Crouch is going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "What If" Section   sound - A "What If" Section - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A "What If" Section
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next