Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lumina Lulu dustypaws sound liam black krystal Joachim moon kerrigan Disney snape Ovauzhar sherbet cynder Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Jade Wintersmick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade-Wintersmick

Jade-Wintersmick

Jade Wintersmick Empty
PostSubject: Jade Wintersmick   Jade Wintersmick EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:09 am

Jade is a 4th year Gryffindor, though she feels like she thinks she was mis-sorted. She is muggleborn and has a little sister who is 4 and so far shows no signs of magic. Her mother was killed by some muggle-hunting Death Eaters just earlier in the year which causes Jade a lot of sadness and hatred for the Death Eaters. She is usually found walking around in the forbidden forest or away from people. She is an animagus(raccoon) and was bitten by a werewolf just a few weeks after her mother was killed. She keeps that as her biggest secret from everyone and few people know about it. Jade is very good a Transfiguration and Charms. She is very defensive when it comes to blood status, strongly believing that it makes no difference in magical ability. Call her a mudblood and you can expect a few hexes coming at you. She so far she is not in a relationship but there is something going on between her and Ever Flame. Jade is very loving and bright, but sometimes is immature and helpless. She will be nice to anyone as long as theyre nice to her, and she is very quick to forgive. She does have some issues when it comes to trusting people due to her past and from the growing list of people who have betrayed her. She believes that deep down there is good in everyone and she loves to try to bring it out in people.
Back to top Go down
Jade-Wintersmick

Jade-Wintersmick

Jade Wintersmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Wintersmick   Jade Wintersmick EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:52 am

forgot to add Jade's appearance.
Height- 5 feet tall(my actual height in real life lol im short)
Jade is short for her age but likes it. She has long, black, wavy hair that reaches almost to her hips but not exactly. She has a small heart shaped face with hair usually covering her left eye. She also wears it half up with a red ribbon tying it in place like a little girl. Realistically she looks about 2 years younger than she really is, 15. She has very pale skin and is very frail and gentle looking. She has big eyes that are an icy aqua color. She wears a lot of dark eyeliner that makes her look like a raccoon(the reason behind her animagus animal choice) and has rosy cheeks. She has little lips that she occasionally puts some gloss on. She usually wears a lot of black if she isnt in her uniform, which is rare. She wears a little heart-shaped gold locket that her mother gave her the day she left for Hogwarts on her first year. She often has a far-off and sad look in her eyes but smiles often.
reasons behind character if interested:
I chose to have Jade resemble me. In the real world i wear lots of dark clothes and eyeliner is my best friend. i am very short(Taller than my mom Very Happy). Im generally a loner and have very few friends. Im not nearly as trusting as Jade, usually when i trust someone it backfires. Instead of long black hair, i have short dark blonde hair that has a little wave to it, but i straighten it out. Jade is generally how i get my emotions out of my system. I actually suffer from depression and thats why Jade tends to be depressed a lot or get sad really easily. She doesnt like to let her sadness ruin other people's days, nor do i in real life. Pottermore is my cure for depression so this is kind of my thank you to all who read this for helping me find a place where i can be myself and just have fun and forget the pain of the real world. Truly an amazing little thing, Harry Potter Smile
Back to top Go down
Jade-Wintersmick

Jade-Wintersmick

Jade Wintersmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Wintersmick   Jade Wintersmick EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 pm

I thought it would be interesting to make a twist in Jade's bloodline. Her mother was secretly a squib but ran away and changed her last name so she could forget her pureblood family and live as a muggle. Her parents never noticed her disappearance until her death. She never told anyone about being related to the Nott family. The Nott family, being ashamed of the family squib, never mentioned her either. Jade is unknowingly a half-blood and is cousins with Jezebelle Nott.
Twists are fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade Wintersmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Wintersmick   Jade Wintersmick Empty

Back to top Go down

Jade Wintersmick
Page 1 of 1