Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu black kerrigan cynder Lumina Amythyst liam dustypaws krystal moon snape sound Disney sherbet Ovauzhar Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Caves near the Winter's Manor

Go down 
+3
Liria
CrouchJunior
AmythystDolohov
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor Empty
PostSubject: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Not far off from the ruins are the Apennine Mountains there is a network of caves high up and a little to the north, this is where Amy awoke the night she was born. Aadius has a few of the caves in use.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Her eyes opened slowly, her head swam and her throat burned. How many days had she been out? Th thirst was intense and painful right now so she knew to must have been a while. She sat up and tried to leave the bed unaware of the heavy feeling on her left wrist until something snapped her right back to the bed. She looked down now and saw the heavy goblin made cuff around her wrist tightly, how had she not notice the way it had been digging into her skin? She sighed and then remembered her bracelet had been on this wrist as well as her engagement ring on her hand, both were gone and she looked around frantically for them, sighing with relief when she spotted them glittering on a table across the room. She gazed around more now and realized all too quickly where she was. This is were her whole new life had started.. she couldn't help but wonder if it was going to end here too.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy and Aadius   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Amy: She struggled against the unyielding metal her wrist bleeding now, but she wouldn't give up, if only she had her bracelet.. Crouch's blood would give her enough strength to break this. She heard footsteps approaching and pulled more frantically now.

Aadius: he stepped into the room, eyes falling to Amy watching her struggle and he smiled wide "you know that is futile so why even bother?" he asked as he crossed the room. He leered at her just out of reach, knowing given the chance she would attack him. He chuckled as she glared at him and asked "what do you want with me Aadius? Four hundred years and not a word..why the sudden interest?" she demanded. He shook his head "pet, you should know exactly why..that little one in you should be my heir.. not some foolish pup."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy and Aadius   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Amy: She couldn't help the look of disgust that crossed her face, but her mind was turning..she would have to think of something beyond clever to get out of this mess. There had to be a way to earn his trust enough for him to let her go even if only for a second.

Aadius: He smiled insanely at her look and unable to help it he stepped close looming over her "you looked at me with adoration and love once.." he caressed her cheek and grinned as she shuddered and tried to move away. "and you've always captivated me with your beauty..even more so once you were like me" he could see her bite back a retort and he grinned wider.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:34 pm

OOC Must... resist... urge... to god mode... there can't just be a cave-in that conveniently manages to kill him... must... go to... happy place...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 pm

ooc lmao xD I feel like I'm still keeping him toned though, which is sad lol there are so many different levels I could put this on
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:58 pm

It was hours later, Aadius had gone but not before having some fun first, she was bleeding from multiple deep gashes all over her. She understood what he was trying to do.. he would bleed her out slowly and she would listen to the heart beat of her child fade.. a silent sob racked through her. She had to find a way out, but she was so weak..
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:00 am

OOC goes blows up Aadius with a nuclear bomb-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch JR   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 am

OOC Wolf, welcome to the #2 Spot. This bastard makes #!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:05 am

ooc lol.. he is just pure evil.. I couldn't write out him hurting her.. it was like crazy intense I ended up deleting it twice
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch JR   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:09 am

OOC I know, like I said before this guy makes me out to be a Sesame Street Character!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: OOC   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:24 pm

OOC: That is one git (understatement of the century) of a vampire. -Glares in Aadius's general direction, growling-
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Leo Montague   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:28 pm

o o c: Haha, Phoenix, considering how old he is, it might be the understatement of a few centuries Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: OOC   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:29 pm

OOC: Lol fair point, Leo xD
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy and Aadius   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Amy: She had passed out from her blood loss the day before and awoke now to a sharp pain in her neck and the weight of Aadius on her. A metallic smell filled the air and stung her nose making her throat burn now too. She tried to struggle and when she did Aadius lifted his head to stare at her, blood dripped from his lips, her blood and she cringed away.

Aadius: When she cringed away he smiled with an evil glint in his eyes and leaned forward to whisper in her ear "it'll all be over soon pet..and then we can start our eternity back over" his fingers twisted into her hair turning her head roughly and he pressed his lips to hers.

Amy: taken aback by the kiss sits perfectly still for a moment and then sinks her teeth into his lip hard and smiles a little when he jerks away angrily. She knew that biting him was stupid but there was no way she would let him kiss her so freely.

Aadius: touched the two holes in his lower lip and sneered, he back handed her in a blur and he smirked when he heard her weakened cheek bone break in two places. Her free hand touched her cheek and she winced but didn't let out a single sound. He moved her hand and caressed the broken bone loving the way pain shot through her eyes at his touch. "come now.. I didn't want to do that..but you left me no choice." his tone was soft and menacing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 pm

ooc amy..this disturbs me a little bit... D:

Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 pm

ooc LMAO xD I have watched and read far too much trueblood lately xD you have no idea how fun this insane and evil vamp is to write for
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 pm

OOC I'm going to enjoy killing this guy FAR more than is probably mentally healthy...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:53 pm

ooc i have all 4 seasons of true blood -fandom over eric Razz -
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E.   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 pm

ooc ^-^ <3 Eric!! he is soo awesome!! lol I want him to be fun to kill -evil smirk-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 am

-Apparates to outside the cavern areas, I smell the air... Amy is definitely here... her scent was immistakible... as was... his-

Alright we're here... -takes out potions from my bag- Now let's set these around the top of the caves... I've modified them so they'll explode when we need them to... this should hopefully give us some sunlight to our advantage...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:01 am

(( -keeps eating- almost done, promise. ))
Back to top Go down
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf

Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:02 am

- I apparate in, and look around at the caves. -
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:04 am

I apparate into the cave and trip on my robes, nearly falling over.
"UNICORNING ROBES!"
I look around the cave...
"Interesting...."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:04 am

-Through Liria's locket... I can hear Amy's heartbeat and his child's... but both were faint... they had to hurry!-

-Hands one bottle of the potion to everyone there- Set these around the caves now! I know they're here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caves near the Winter's Manor   Walnut - Caves near the Winter's Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Caves near the Winter's Manor
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next